wsdfrty

thick glass pipes good quality components

44 posts in this topic

I too, like cheese with my scrambled eggs.

BONG REVIEW:

The bong has a nice mouth hole, very comfortable to put your mouth in. Now the inhale part is what you're here for the bubbling noise that happens when you inhale is super relaxing and very calming truly a unique experience you will not get it anywhere else. Now after you inhale and pull that metal thing that you put your weed in the amount of smoke you inhale is out of this world you get so much smoke that it'll leave you in a high for a solid 42 hours amazing truly amazing would recommend this product a 420% and for a rating I'll give it a 420/10.

ayo what the fuck

It's number 1 in current trending leaks for a reason, lads. Don't skip over this release.

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with this release. The thread starter obviously doesn't know the demographic of Kingdom Leaks, who would be more interested in dead/shit memes, Tide pods and vaping gadgets.

Not bad, but still: bongs, just like play-to-win websites and sex chatrooms, are so 2009. Still, I'll give it a 420 out of 10 for the effort.

8 hours ago, Edgekrvzher said:

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with this release. The thread starter obviously doesn't know the demographic of Kingdom Leaks, who would be more interested in dead/shit memes, Tide pods and vaping gadgets.

Not bad, but still: bongs, just like play-to-win websites and sex chatrooms, are so 2009. Still, I'll give it a 420 out of 10 for the effort.

THIS GAME WILL MAKE YOU CUMB 5 TIMES IN 1 SECOND

• Haha 3

On 10/19/2019 at 6:54 AM, spoopy said:

new tool sounds great

underrated comment