BenjaminBurnley

Glasslands - Mr. Creeps [Single] (2019)

11 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Great single, nothing particularly incredible but there's an edge of moodiness and uniqueness to it, even tho it's just phc/alt.rock

1 hour ago, J.moreno@wearedeceiver said:

The owner of this track has been Notified of you leaking his work I will politely ask you To Remove this Track an all other Material Leaked from this Artist.  This can be Done the Easy way or Hard way your choice Sir Also note this Includes The Artist Before Their Eyes as well for anyone who has leaked this These Artist Material 

Interesting approach to capitalization you've got there

• Upvote 1

Finally. These guys are so fuckin good. So is this song, just not really what I expected from them lol. Guess this is just a song we got for halloween? Would rather have them working on a new album

7 hours ago, J.moreno@wearedeceiver said:

To Oldsoul I work With the Owner of this Track Actually He Is my Producer an he is not Happy at all about his hard work being Leaked so I'm just being Professional as an Artist myself look at it this way how would you feel if you were an Artist an were really excited about the new Material you were putting out an someone Ruins The Hype for its Release an you lose money from it you would be highly upset yourself an Dont say you wouldn't.  Please just have Respect for my producer an his work You are all fans of him an now you all upset him how does that feel ??? Your not fans your thirsty leeches wanting to ruin someone's Career

Huge fan of Glasslands and I know for a fact they do not mind this being posted here, in fact they encourage it.

Besides I really don't think a song leaking a few hours before it's on Spotify does shit anyways.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, J.moreno@wearedeceiver said:

To Oldsoul I work With the Owner of this Track Actually He Is my Producer an he is not Happy at all about his hard work being Leaked so I'm just being Professional as an Artist myself look at it this way how would you feel if you were an Artist an were really excited about the new Material you were putting out an someone Ruins The Hype for its Release an you lose money from it you would be highly upset yourself an Dont say you wouldn't.  Please just have Respect for my producer an his work You are all fans of him an now you all upset him how does that feel ??? Your not fans your thirsty leeches wanting to ruin someone's Career. 

Go back to school, bud, your illiteracy is showing.

Worst part is, by the time the song was posted here it was already available in half the world, making your point beyond invalid, but you sound like a dumbfuck who has no clue how this industry or leaks work anyways so who gives a shit what you think, odds are you're just a LARPer, we've had a lot of those lately.

• Upvote 2

very good single. Hopefully this means a new album is in the works :D

Some serious BMTH vibes at the start. This is pretty decent, though.