Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Fit For An Autopsy - Shepherd (Single) (2019)

24 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - Ocotber 18th, 2019

Genre - Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

1. Shepherd

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

Other Releases by

holy

fucking

shit 

nb34las7CT1qak8d8o1_500.png

Ah shit here we go again

Oh my fucking god this is tasty.

Last singles were so fucking good. This might be even better than Absolute Hope..

• Upvote 2

MAN IS A CANCER, WE CALL FOR DEATH AND HE ANSWERS. Fucking TIGHT. Definitely going to be my fav deathcore release of the year

• Upvote 3

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Wow finally. This band is so good

This song is still so weird for me no matter how many times I listen to it. On paper, it should be one of their best songs. The guitar work, the drumming, the vocals, everything is written so perfectly to work well with one another. But there’s something about it, and i can’t put my finger on it. Possibly something with the production that doesn’t fit well with this type of track at all, and just makes it sound a bit lacking. This is especially noticeable on the breakdown, which should feel huge and powerful, but it fails to even move my head when listening. Still a good song, just my least favorite on the album by a long shot. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

This song is still so weird for me no matter how many times I listen to it. On paper, it should be one of their best songs. The guitar work, the drumming, the vocals, everything is written so perfectly to work well with one another. But there’s something about it, and i can’t put my finger on it. Possibly something with the production that doesn’t fit well with this type of track at all, and just makes it sound a bit lacking. This is especially noticeable on the breakdown, which should feel huge and powerful, but it fails to even move my head when listening. Still a good song, just my least favorite on the album by a long shot. 

pump up da volume

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Awesome stuff here, can't wait for the pre-order! Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

Okay, so after a bunch of listens: this song is solid. Not incredible, but definitely still good. Based on the only review of the album that I've read and a brief discussion with the reviewer, it seems to be that the NON-singles are much better than the singles for this album. Even an OKAY song from Fit for an Autopsy is still much, much better written than the majority of the output from nearly all other "deathcore" bands. So, yeah, the hype train continues.

3 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Take two scoops of pre workout and try it again. Usually works for me

4 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Maybe its the mastering :0

• Haha 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

6 hours ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

I noticed that when I first listened to it that it sounded really "busy" at parts that made it difficult for anything sound really impactful, but I've since listened to the track using different apps and headphones and that effect seems to have subsided. So, I dunno.

2 hours ago, PhantomFear said:

Maybe its the mastering :0

Not sure honestly, cause the rest of the album is mixed/mastered perfectly. 

This year has had some absolutely EPIC releases from some crushing bands but the new FFAA record is the most anticipated by far on my list. These guys deserve way more glory and I'm hoping their new record propels them to a much larger audience of listeners.

EDIT: I've spent the whole day listening to this track and it's so different from anything they've ever done before. Much more 'thrash-metal' than 'deathcore'...the song is quite epic though. That verse riff is toooo sweeeet.

• Upvote 1

giphy-2.gif

My hype for this album is seriously through the fucking roof. I feel it’s maybe not as good as the other two, but it’s so different that you can’t eve really compare them. And seeing the one review up that says this album is so good that they actually considered THIS to be a filler track? Definitely going to contest for AOTY.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kyo said:

My hype for this album is seriously through the fucking roof. I feel it’s maybe not as good as the other two, but it’s so different that you can’t eve really compare them. And seeing the one review up that says this album is so good that they actually considered THIS to be a filler track? Definitely going to contest for AOTY.

That Killyourstereo review somehow got me even more hyped, 7 days left!

Damn this is hella good, I'm not that much into them but gotta admit this is really solid

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone has watched it already, but here's the music video. Not sure if it's truly a one shot take with all the effects in it, but you rarely see that with music videos nowadays, so I thought it was cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBFLRcmJ5o

Fucking awesome song, and that "MAN IS THE CANCER" breakdown hits hard. Seriously can't wait for this album to drop this week.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

I've never been more excited for a deathcore album this year since soi, carnifex, and whitechapel. Now all i need is LORNA SHORE