Summers

Dream State - Primrose Path (2019)

20 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I was pretty indifferent to their 2018 EP, but single here shows some promise. Also, I'm loving the album art.

• Upvote 1

This is a really solid album, it doesn't do anything particularly special but it;'s a good all round post-hardcore album. 

Worth a listen. 

• Upvote 4

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Singles were massive, incredibly keen for this. 

• Upvote 1

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

oooohohoo this is gonna be good

FreePSP.gif

6 hours ago, Zacha said:

I was pretty indifferent to their 2018 EP, but single here shows some promise. Also, I'm loving the album art.

How come you could be indifferent to the song Solace ?? it's a fkn masterpiece T_T

I LOVE Open Windows, so Im def gonna check this out, hyped to bump it.

• Upvote 3

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Ah UNFD, my favourite genre

• Haha 1

Crush on you

tumblr_p8d6h2wYoc1unrq34o3_500.gif

Primrose Path - Dream State Review:

Made Up Smile - 4.5/5
Are You Ready to Live? - 4.5/5
Hand in hand - 4/5
Open windows - 4/5
Twenty Letters - 4.5/5
Spitting lies - 4/5
Out of the blue - 4.5/5
Chapters - 4.5/5
Primrose - 4.5/5
I feel it too - 4.5/5

Great record from these guys. Worth a listen for sure. Check it out.

Thanks! Good album.

• Upvote 1

This album gets a big "YES" from me. Consistently beautiful, heavy and moving. Consider me impressed, even surprised at how good this album turned out.

<3 "Spitting Lies" <3

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:26 PM, Downtown Battle Mountain said:

trash

Anything, but trash. And this is coming from someone who doesn't care much at all about what's being passed as "Post-Hardcore" nowadays.

This album snagged my #2 spot for best albums of 2019 at the last minute and for the best reasons...

This album is just an amazing, beautiful journey throughout. I feel like this album was honestly made for me at times, because it touches on so many aspects, hardships of my life up until this point. And it really shows when I'm always on the verge of breaking down into tears every time I put this on. Dream State are just making some of the most emotionally moving, tear inducing sounds I've heard in a long time. It has the perfect amount of heaviness, the spot on hooks, the dynamic, fantastic, overly replayworthy songwriting that just nails me every single time and synths that are to die for. And the vocalist has a brilliant voice. I absolutely love how unpredictable she can get with her voice change ups, let alone, the little side talks in places. She's like a female version of Daryl Palumbo, it just makes me fall in love with her.

Primrose Path is a near perfect album for me. I hope more people will listen to it in the future as well, if they haven't already. It's a very special piece of music to me. The next challenge will now be to get this excellent band over here in the States, so I can cry my fucking eyes out to them live. I look forward to what's to come for this band to the fullest!

• Upvote 1