By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
mR12

Jimmy Eat World - Surviving (2019)

35 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thank you sir!!!

I've been looking forward to this album for quite a while and this has made my day 10x better thank you 

One Mil is probably the best song they've written in the last 5 years. Their last two albums were garbage to me, this album sounds promising! Thanks for the upload!

• Upvote 1

Definitely their best stuff in years. Wish it had some bigger choruses but still A pretty good album Nonetheless 

Been waiting all month for this

OMG THANK YOU!!! So excited to listen to this one!

Lots of gold here. Definitely better than their last 3 albums in my eyes.

Can't think of a more consistent band than this. Downloading right away.

• Upvote 1

Their best album since 2010.. dont get me wrong Integrity Blue did have song good tunes but it seems they went back to the 'Futures' sounds. Plus 10 is always a good number (this is their 10th album if anyone didnt know).

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ×KING×ReLLIK× said:

Their best album since 2010.. dont get me wrong Integrity Blue did have song good tunes but it seems they went back to the 'Futures' sounds. Plus 10 is always a good number (this is their 10th album if anyone didnt know).

This excites me, as “Futures” is virtually friggin’ perfect

• Upvote 1

Yup I think this is my favorite music they've released since Chase This Light, and even that was a tad corny for me here and there. Most consistent album since "Futures" for me, because I'm such a fan of that sound.

Wow... been a huge fan for years - TONS of bangers on this album.  Wasn't blown away by first two singles but album as a whole is very good. 

gracias por este aporte, saludos!!  una de mis bandas favoritas

The last 1 minute 10 seconds of the album.... wish we could get a genuine full album of that sort of material from this band. FUCK.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Another incredible record from these dudes. Possibly one of the most underrated bands active today.

320 added!

On 10/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, thomasj182 said:

One Mil is probably the best song they've written in the last 5 years. Their last two albums were garbage to me, this album sounds promising! Thanks for the upload!

You're the only Jimmy Eat World fan I've seen online say that their last album is "garbage". I mean, how could you think the two singles "Sure and Certain" and "You With Me" are garbage??? :blink:

at least those singles have catchy choruses unlike most of the stuff I'm hearing so far on "Surviving". 

Where's .flac? :cry:

As always cheers for the upload.

@Groundking missed this one. Adding now.

• Love 1

FLAC added!

• Love 2

One of the most consistent bands of the last twenty years has once again released an album that I am going to adore. Something that makes me think of 2001 and hearing 'Bleed American' for the first time, and loving the mix of guitar and melancholy.

• Upvote 1

Just open this favourite site and found this gems, thank you!!

these comments are so weird, Integrity Blues is universally accepted as one of their best albums. this one is not as immediate for me but I do quite enjoy it. it is also receiving a good amount of praise around the web. I like how they are mixing it up from album to album. none of their albums sound identical and that has to be tough with such a longstanding band and 10 albums