By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
mR12

Foals - Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost, Part 2 (2019)

14 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

YEEHAW TIME TO SADDLE UP THOSE SPEAKERS, IT'S GONNA BE A WILD RIDE

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

HERE WE FUCKIN GOOOOO

Thanks.

Time to listening it all day

Thank you :)

I needed this.

Not as heavy as I was expecting, previous songs like Inhaler and What Went Down have gone heavier than a majority of songs on here.

Despite that it's a very good album, Into Surf is a wonderful song and Black Bull is excellent. Overall it doesn't top What Went Down but I'm not sure any Foals album will top that now. 

Into the Surf is soo awesome hands down my fav track  and the artwork oh perfection

BLACK BULL IS 
D O P E !

An exciting buildup to an album that met expectations but did not quite exceed them for me. After many listens, this is still one of my favorite albums of the year. The opening track Red Desert into The Runner gets me every time I listen. Overall, the album flows impressively well, as we near the end I felt the end of an amazing era for Foals ending through the music.

• Biggest flop, quite possibly in Foals history for me was "Like Lightning." It sounds like an opening song to a crappy investigation series on television. Forgettable guitar, instrumentals sound like soooo many other alternative/pop bands. What went down on this track?
  • Was hoping for more oomph from Jack Bevan on drums, and some more mathy-rock eclectic stuff thrown in.
  • LOVE LOVE the half time for the bridge of The Runner.
  • Favorite track: Dreaming Of - super mellow, excellent production, love the half time thrown in there.
  • And of course, Neptune... 'nuff said.

My current scores on the Foals records...

• Antidotes - 10/10
  • TLF - 9/10
  • Holy Fire - 8.5/10
  • What Went Down - 10/10
  • ENSWBL, Pt. 1 - 10/10
  • ENSWBL, Pt. 2 - 8/10

Foals begin work on their next album.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

after a few weeks i could say... this is beyond a good album, not as good as part 1 but, but a very very very good one, dont get me wrong, i love this band and this record just blow my mind, with every listen it gets better and better. The weakest songs in MO are Like Lightning and Into the Surf.

But... OH MY FKN GAWD, foals can do whatever they want and the proof is Neptune... like... how tf a math rock band can do something so    S P A C I A L     and yet so psychedelic without loosing the rockin' touch?

The magic voice of Yannis must be a world wonder. 

Foals must win the album of the year, if not... WE RIOT!

Cant wait to see them in Chile again ♥

• Upvote 1