After some back and forth with Google, we've successfully resolved the "Deceptive site ahead" warning on browsers! Thanks to everyone who helped us appeal this!
mR12

Ice Nine Kills - Your Number's Up (Single) (2019)

57 posts in this topic

I'm gonna be that guy but this is not screamo or emo, not even close. Those are both real genres and not some random label to throw on whatever bands you want

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Other Releases by

They really are way too fucking good. Absolutely love it!  

Like some others have said...I agree that JD not being there makes a difference. I really hope he comes back. 

Sounded like everyone has a singing part in there from what I can tell from my phone. Can’t wait to hear it for real when I’m home. 

• Downvote 1

Anyone catch what he screams after

"Freddy, Michael, Jason Vorhees

But for those who came before me"?

Sounds like

Slashers just a category... not sure of the second line after

This was really solid, I was initially disappointed that scream was what they chose as the movie for the bonus track but it was done really well. I was also disappointed that there was only 1 new original track, but the acoustic they released was great as well, guest vocals and all, and that’s coming from someone who hates trivium 

So cheesy. Extra Cheese. i would've really been into this in 2011 though

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Invidious said:

Meh. Sounds like everything off the last album. 

darling that's the point it's a bonus track

• Downvote 1

I'm just gonna throw it out there and say I straight refuse to listen to this right now lol, otherwise the entire point of me waiting the Final Cut is wasted haha. 

Yeah I want the acoustics and stuff, but even I'm refusing to listen to those because I want to experience them all together with the original album as well. 

Just me tho. 

Super ecited for this and super happy with it, but I'm not listening. YET. 

• Confused 1

Ice 9 finds a unique and innovative way to script their music. This was a great song. Totally dig it

5 hours ago, lordofbones said:

I'm gonna be that guy but this is not screamo or emo, not even close. Those are both real genres and not some random label to throw on whatever bands you want

Uh huh, where are those genres in this thread at all?

25 minutes ago, Dust of Pain said:

Uh huh, where are those genres in this thread at all?

I edited it lol

I can definitely hear the A7X comparisons. This is definitely better than some of the other tracks on the original tracklist. Definitely wouldn't flow in the album though.

8 hours ago, Summers said:

JD isn't there anymore

It hasn't been confirmed if he's a studio writer for I.N.K. or not going forward unless you know something the world doesn't.

Love it!!! INK can do no wrong by me i swear.

5 minutes ago, youthanize said:

It hasn't been confirmed if he's a studio writer for I.N.K. or not going forward unless you know something the world doesn't.

But all signs point to him being gone.  It doesn't have to spelled out in clear writing for it to be true or not.  Perhaps they don't want to make a statement (or will do so in the future)?  Perhaps he might just work on their production/mixing (although that seems ridiculously unlikely, optimistic at best).

All that cheese pleases my french ass

Nothing ground breaking or new, but it's more INK so I'll take it, but fuck I miss JD's screams on this one 

About time they released this lol. Great addition to a great album. It does sound a little too similar to Stabbing in the dark sometimes though. 

5 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

But all signs point to him being gone.  It doesn't have to spelled out in clear writing for it to be true or not.  Perhaps they don't want to make a statement (or will do so in the future)?  Perhaps he might just work on their production/mixing (although that seems ridiculously unlikely, optimistic at best).

Isn't JD just on a hiatus? I was glad to see he was in the last music video for It is the END

@BrickFace @DisturbedOne I simply mentionned something people didn’t seem to get in the first comments, which is that clearly it would be apart of a deluxe edition or something. Are you guys mentally ill to be confused by this kind of post?! Good lord.. It’s annoying to have some girly emoticon users in here like I was dumb to post this. I don’t go around using emoticons like a 12 years old girl.

• Haha 1

Feel bad for that nice lady. Getting hit by a blue shell sounds like it hurts.

2 hours ago, Adec21 said:

@BrickFace @DisturbedOne I simply mentionned something people didn’t seem to get in the first comments, which is that clearly it would be apart of a deluxe edition or something. Are you guys mentally ill to be confused by this kind of post?! Good lord.. It’s annoying to have some girly emoticon users in here like I was dumb to post this. I don’t go around using emoticons like a 12 years old girl.

Calm the fuck down mate. I put confused emoji because i was confused as too how you didnt know there was a deluxe already

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adec21 said:

hoes mad

15 hours ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

I'm just gonna throw it out there and say I straight refuse to listen to this right now lol, otherwise the entire point of me waiting the Final Cut is wasted haha. 

Yeah I want the acoustics and stuff, but even I'm refusing to listen to those because I want to experience them all together with the original album as well. 

Just me tho. 

not just you, I listened to savages acoustic and that's when I learned about the final cut, haven't even listened to the standard album since.  I sorta burned myself out on silver scream so I want to keep this anticipation going for the final cut

was sorta hoping it would leak today but I should have known better

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, humbleledger said:

not just you, I listened to savages acoustic and that's when I learned about the final cut, haven't even listened to the standard album since.  I sorta burned myself out on silver scream so I want to keep this anticipation going for the final cut

was sorta hoping it would leak today but I should have known better

True. I listened to the original album again like 4 times in a week last month, but now I'm waiting to give it another go until The Final Cut just because haha

"I just buried Drew Barrymore" is the line of the month for me, that shit had me rolling lmao.