Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
dewey duck

Turnover - Number On the Gate (Single) (2019)

7 posts in this topic

image.png

Release - October 14th, 2019

Genre - Indie Pop, Indie Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

4. Number On the Gate

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

Other Releases by

They also had another single out called Parties, could we get that posted too? 👀

Yeah ima be honest the past two songs have fucking sucked, and the first two were only okay. This is just straight up boring. It has absolutely 0 life in the writing. Losing their main songwriter really crippled them, and unfortunately it really shows in the music. All these songs sound the same. The guitars are way too subtle, the vocals are flat as fuck and have no catchy melodies at all, and the songs just feel.. empty. Worried for this record. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone wants PV2, but that's not going to happen unless Austin somehow gets his heart broken again- dude seems pretty happy these days.

It really is unfortunate they parted ways with their old guitarist.
That being said,  this is a solid song

Yo this is awesome as fuck. Love the dreamy stuff. Never listened to their previous releases so I'm naive to why everyone seems so turned off by this.

don’t get me wrong, i think this band has released a lot of good songs post-peripheral vision and i’m more than okay with their new sound, but this song in particular is pretty flat and those guitar leads just sound like uninspired random noodling to me. still have high hopes for the album though.