After some back and forth with Google, we've successfully resolved the "Deceptive site ahead" warning on browsers! Thanks to everyone who helped us appeal this!
Summers

Neon Graves - Disarray (2019)

42 posts in this topic

hey everyone! I apologize for my lack of response to those messaging me for the record, it was a crazy busy weekend getting this released and playing our first show! It's finally available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc! If anyone wants a direct download, this is a folder containing the tracks, (not including lost cause, wasn't intended to be on the album, LOL)

MP3 320kbps CBR

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ws4irmjals3rvjv/AABdHVjENhC3SqDA_xwmkaema?dl=0

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

On 10/13/2019 at 6:38 PM, Scotty_Trees said:

This release is WAY better than Thousand Below's new album btw! Thank you for crushing it fellas!!!

wow, this is an insane compliment. thank you so much. <3 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HeistMonkey121 said:

hey everyone! I apologize for my lack of response to those messaging me for the record, it was a crazy busy weekend getting this released and playing our first show! It's finally available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc! If anyone wants a direct download, this is a folder containing the tracks, (not including lost cause, wasn't intended to be on the album, LOL)

MP3 320kbps CBR

Why isn't Lost Cause on the album, though? I still think this is one of your best songs.

@Burst I'm not super proud of it, it was lazily put together, even if I had, I would have wanted to re-record and re-mix/master it all to improve it

• Upvote 1

Just now, HeistMonkey121 said:

@Burst I'm not super proud of it, it was lazily put together, even if I had, I would have wanted to re-record and re-mix/master it all to improve it

Well, that's justified then. I wonder if we will hear a re-record of the song in the far future, tho :like:

3 minutes ago, Burst said:

Well, that's justified then. I wonder if we will hear a re-record of the song in the far future, tho :like:

maybe I'll drop an updated version as a bonus track if we drop a disarray reimagine ;) 

Also, just updated dropbox with the songs including all the metadata !

I absolutely LOVE it, and I'm not saying it cause you're in the band @HeistMonkey121, I'm really pumped by that release

What a good jam. I love Mindless (love that bridge, reminds me of Virtue by Kingdom of Giants), Someone You Lose (reminds me of Breakdown of Sanity) and Sympathy

Keep it up !!

• Love 1

320 added!

• Love 5

3 hours ago, HeistMonkey121 said:

MP3 320kbps CBR

You are so awesome bro haha thank you so much. I love Disarray. I'm the one who added Lost Cause to the tracklist when the submission went in :lol: ooops. But nonetheless amazing thank you. No apologies necessary either man, your an artist you have things to do :lol: and we love you. Congrats on the show, hope you had fun and a great time. Hope you guys get out to Vancouver Canada so I can see you at Rogers Arena someday :D

• Love 1

@Hellion6 I appreciate ya doing that for me man, truly means the world. Love this community, you guys rule! Thank you all so much for the king words, they have been such a pleasure to see!

@Summers You're the friggin' man! Thank you so much for helping out with this!

@duck! Thank you so much! This is only the beginning, so much planned for the future!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

@HeistMonkey121 Dude just got to listen to the album today, and oh my FUCK this is brilliant!!
There isn't necessarily a whole lot of "unique"ness or "creativity" as most people would use the term in metalcore these days, but Disarray definitely sets itself a step away from the generic pack, and it was something I highly highly enjoyed and will recommend to my fellow friends!!!

Incredible album, great job !