We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
Summers

Neon Graves - Disarray (2019)

42 posts in this topic

hey everyone! I apologize for my lack of response to those messaging me for the record, it was a crazy busy weekend getting this released and playing our first show! It's finally available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc! If anyone wants a direct download, this is a folder containing the tracks, (not including lost cause, wasn't intended to be on the album, LOL)

MP3 320kbps CBR

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ws4irmjals3rvjv/AABdHVjENhC3SqDA_xwmkaema?dl=0

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Other Releases by

On 10/13/2019 at 6:38 PM, Scotty_Trees said:

This release is WAY better than Thousand Below's new album btw! Thank you for crushing it fellas!!!

wow, this is an insane compliment. thank you so much. <3 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HeistMonkey121 said:

hey everyone! I apologize for my lack of response to those messaging me for the record, it was a crazy busy weekend getting this released and playing our first show! It's finally available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc! If anyone wants a direct download, this is a folder containing the tracks, (not including lost cause, wasn't intended to be on the album, LOL)

MP3 320kbps CBR

Why isn't Lost Cause on the album, though? I still think this is one of your best songs.

@Burst I'm not super proud of it, it was lazily put together, even if I had, I would have wanted to re-record and re-mix/master it all to improve it

• Upvote 1

Just now, HeistMonkey121 said:

@Burst I'm not super proud of it, it was lazily put together, even if I had, I would have wanted to re-record and re-mix/master it all to improve it

Well, that's justified then. I wonder if we will hear a re-record of the song in the far future, tho :like:

3 minutes ago, Burst said:

Well, that's justified then. I wonder if we will hear a re-record of the song in the far future, tho :like:

maybe I'll drop an updated version as a bonus track if we drop a disarray reimagine ;) 

Also, just updated dropbox with the songs including all the metadata !

I absolutely LOVE it, and I'm not saying it cause you're in the band @HeistMonkey121, I'm really pumped by that release

What a good jam. I love Mindless (love that bridge, reminds me of Virtue by Kingdom of Giants), Someone You Lose (reminds me of Breakdown of Sanity) and Sympathy

Keep it up !!

• Love 1

320 added!

• Love 5

3 hours ago, HeistMonkey121 said:

MP3 320kbps CBR

You are so awesome bro haha thank you so much. I love Disarray. I'm the one who added Lost Cause to the tracklist when the submission went in :lol: ooops. But nonetheless amazing thank you. No apologies necessary either man, your an artist you have things to do :lol: and we love you. Congrats on the show, hope you had fun and a great time. Hope you guys get out to Vancouver Canada so I can see you at Rogers Arena someday :D

• Love 1

@Hellion6 I appreciate ya doing that for me man, truly means the world. Love this community, you guys rule! Thank you all so much for the king words, they have been such a pleasure to see!

@Summers You're the friggin' man! Thank you so much for helping out with this!

@duck! Thank you so much! This is only the beginning, so much planned for the future!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

@HeistMonkey121 Dude just got to listen to the album today, and oh my FUCK this is brilliant!!
There isn't necessarily a whole lot of "unique"ness or "creativity" as most people would use the term in metalcore these days, but Disarray definitely sets itself a step away from the generic pack, and it was something I highly highly enjoyed and will recommend to my fellow friends!!!

Incredible album, great job !