Third Eye Blind - Screamer (2019)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 18, 2019
Genre - Alternative Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Screamer (feat. Alexis Krauss) (2:57)
02. The Kids Are Coming (To Take You Down) (2:46)
03. Ways (2:50)
04. Tropic Scorpio (3:09)
05. Walk Like Kings (3:21)
06. Turn Me On (4:03)
07. Got so High (3:27)
08. Who Am I (2:31)
09. Light It Up (3:46)
10. 2X Tigers (3:50)
11. Take a Side (2:51)
12. Who Am I (Acoustic) (2:51)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

I had a weird feeling this would leak

• Upvote 1

Third Eye Blind are pretty much the perfect Pop Rock band. It's amazing listening to albums like S/T and Blue, thinking how a band who was played on the radio all the time with all of the terrible Alternative bands of the era is mind blowing. They are masters of atmosphere, hooks and moods when it comes to playing such catchy Rock music.

I'm going to wait until 320 hits, but I do wonder how this will turn out. I did like Dopamine, even though, I didn't listen to it as much as I should have.

Love this band, gonna see them this Sunday! Thanks!

Half way through and it has a Blue album feel to it. I stopped listening to them a long time ago but gave this album a shot. Thanks for everything was a terrible album. I miss their self titled album stuff, best album 

15 hours ago, dewey duck said:

I had a weird feeling this would leak

Is it good?

19 hours ago, The_Wolverine said:

Half way through and it has a Blue album feel to it. I stopped listening to them a long time ago but gave this album a shot. Thanks for everything was a terrible album. I miss their self titled album stuff, best album 

If this is so, I can't wait to hear it when the full quality version drops. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: The anticipations was killing me so I listened, this is a killer record, definitely for fans of Blue, like you said

1 hour ago, cheesentoast said:

If this is so, I can't wait to hear it when the full quality version drops. Thanks for the head sup

Listened to it a few times already and I really like it. It’s a combination of the first three albums but mostly the second and third. I was really disappointed with the last few albums before this so it says a lot 

6 hours ago, vl4d said:

Is it good?

it’s ight 

• Love 1

Yes.. Waiting till next week, Till the 320 drops ;-) 
Good look 

These guys are still pumping out awesome material, for some reason i thought they were supposed to call it quits about 6-7 years ago but i'm glad they stuck with it. This one seems to have less guitar driven tracks but they have their own unique sound and find ways to keep churning out quality stuff. That "Blue" album from 20 years ago is still the best and holds up well to this day

FLAC added!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:53 PM, The_Wolverine said:

Give their previous album "Dopamine" (2015) a listen. Actually really solid. The tracks "Everything is Easy", "Back to Zero", & "Rites of Passage" in particular are all super catchy & sound very Third Eye Blind

11 hours ago, Tedwards_ said:

Give their previous album "Dopamine" (2015) a listen. Actually really solid. The tracks "Everything is Easy", "Back to Zero", & "Rites of Passage" in particular are all super catchy & sound very Third Eye Blind

I’ve listened to all their albums I just wish they were more like the first two when Kevin Cadogan was still their guitar player. He wrote almost 90% of the songs on those 2 albums which were one of the best hits for years.