We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
Summers

Can't Swim - Foreign Language (EP) (2019)

26 posts in this topic

iTunes Artwork for 'Foreign Language - EP (by Can't Swim)'

Leaked
Release - October 11th, 2019

Genre - Metalcore, Pop Punk

Quality -  MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. Foreign Language (feat. Adam Lazzarra) (00:53)
2. Filthy Rich (feat. Spencer Pollard) (02:28)
3. Shoot! (02:08)
4. Power (feat. Frank Carter) (01:52)
5. Sour (feat. Drew Dijorio) (02:21)
6. Prick (02:06)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 6

This comes out today???? Lock me in, i'm going for a ride!

Got to hear half of the EP in their live set a few weeks back on their tour with Enter Shikari and the songs blew me away.

I'm glad they continue to broaden how many genres their catalog covers and this is just so damn catchy and enjoyable, despite being so short. Great stuff!

Songwriting is still phenomenal in this heavier style.

@nuggets The Drew Dijorio feature is wonderful

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is not what I was expecting at all.

salright..  I prefer the catchy, poppier stuff from the full length

The fact that there isn't a full album like this EP should be a legitimate crime. This is bonkers in the best way possible

Such a cool EP from one of the most interesting bands around right now. I swear these guys try and new sound on every release and it somehow always sounds like them. I’d be down to hear an ADTR style LP of both heavy and soft songs mixed from these guys, and I’m willing to bet that’s what we’re getting with the next release. Power and Prick are fucking great. Solid 8/10 from me. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, neebnoob18 said:

Songwriting is still phenomenal in this heavier style.

@nuggets The Drew Dijorio feature is wonderful

I'm glad I'm so important in your life that you can't let this go. You must think of me every time you hear wannabe RATM 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, nuggets said:

I'm glad I'm so important in your life that you can't let this go. You must think of me every time you hear wannabe RATM 😂

I do. You've ruined me, nuggets. I still enjoy stray from the path, yet I am reminded of your existance every time I do

This fucking slays! but why are EVERY song so damn short!?? "Power" is incredible!

I was expecting more. Disappointed it's so short, "Power" is a good one. The first track was garbage. Listened to Sour till I heard whiny Drew York.  Last track exited pretty solid....

I love Can't Swim and man I'm sad :'(

FLAC added!

EP of the year. After multiple listens, I love everything about this. I even like the short length. It's concise. Can't Swim are talented.

This might've been the best release today. Holy. Shit.

Absolutely love this, it's a welcome change to their already solid and varied discography.

Not bad but gets repetitive with more and more plays. Structurally very nice but nothing to be obsessed with

I'm actually stoked it's just an EP cause it gives them the freedom to do something this weird lol. I hope their next album isn't like this but it's still a neat little release.

Absolutely love the shorter songs. Makes room for more chaos. The more bands who throw song structure out the window the better. 

I'm digging this, but is seems like its a joke, or them just having the freedom to have some fun with whatever they wanna do.

Super fucking catchy and fun. It's only 12 minutes, but there's so many change ups and their sound is just so fresh in a way (or, at least, to me). Wasn't expecting to enjoy something tagged as Metalcore/Pop Punk so much, even though, they don't sound like your average Metalcore/Pop Punk band.

And "Prick" put the biggest grin on my face. Great way to end the EP.

thanks