Lord Kingdom

BABYMETAL - METAL GALAXY (Japanese Edition) (2019)

51 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Its weeb o'clock boyos 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, worcrash said:

Its weeb o'clock boyos 

Careful, people with anime profile pics will get offended 😂 Never fails.

• Upvote 1

FUCK YEEEEEESSSSSS

Just now, invaderhemp said:

I'm a weeb and I'm here to say it's real weeb hours rn

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, invaderhemp said:

to be honest you did abuse fans and the band itself, just saying

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, XncsX said:

I already DMed it him earlier in the day

BxMxC biggest surprise. Su's actually a rap god.

I wanna see his reaction

4 minutes ago, XncsX said:

I already DMed it him earlier in the day

BxMxC biggest surprise. Su's actually a rap god.

14 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

Bruh stop I was at work :(

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The japanese version shouldnt have elevator girl as the english version. The english version was for other markets as there are other versions of this album. Just fyi...

where's desk? This is his forte

Just now, pudhead said:

The japanese version shouldnt have elevator girl as the english version. The english version was for other markets as there are other versions of this album. Just fyi...

it's the japanese version mr kingdom himself just mislabeled it.

1 minute ago, pudhead said:

Why? Lmao it's japanese edition, why would they put english El G there ? not to mention that it's awful 

EDIT: OH NVM NVM i read that as should. my mistake

Its all good. The song sucks my ass but just wanted to let them know in case it was labeled wrong etc.

I FUCKING LOVE ↑↓←→BBAB !!! This is such a good combination of Kawaii Future Bass and metal holy shit. I will edit this comment later once I finish it whole

EDIT 1:  HOLY FUCK HOLY SHIT HOYL FUCKING SHIT...... SHE IS FUCKING RAP GOD. SUZUKA IS FUCKING LIT AS FUCK. THE DJENTY INSTRUMENTS ADD SO MUCH TO THAT BUT HOLY SHIT SUZUKA RAPPING IS THE BEST THING I HEARD TODAY. IT'S ALWAYS THE JAPANESE EXCLUSIVITIES

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I FUCKING LOVE ↑↓←→BBAB !!! This is such a good combination of Kawaii Future Bass and metal holy shit. I will edit this comment later once I finish it whole

just waiting for BxMxC to roll aorund. on your first listen.

So being this is m4a, does that mean this was purchased off itunes? Or was it a cd source ripped with itunes? 

19 minutes ago, pudhead said:

So being this is m4a, does that mean this was purchased off itunes? Or was it a cd source ripped with itunes? 

purchased off itunes

Oh this is gonna be a rough fucking ride...

Also y'all, Babymetal barely even qualifies as weeb music at this point. Y'all wanna dig deep into the rabbit hole, hmu

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Alright just finished it and my thoughts? Better than I was expecting.

First few songs are just your average introduction, nothing special. Elevator Girl is in japanese which is great because the english version is awful, Shanti is great song but holy fuck. Oh Majinai is so god damn fucking awful. Polyphia song was really cool I liked it but then BBAB came which is easily top 5 Babymetal songs for me. Just straight up blew my mind with the kawaii future bass x kawaii metal influence/combination. Or so I thought. NNB was pretty linear but not bad to listen to, alright closer for first half I guess. In the name of starts with this nice choir thing intro (?) which is very nice, it actually reminded me of NieR OST. it's just intro for CD2 that sets up the mood, nothing really special about that song really. Then there are the 2 singles, I miss the old screams on Distortion but it's not like there's that much difference anyway. I was scared Alissa would ruin the song but it's barely noticeable so who cares. And then there's this. There's this fucking song... BxMxC. I think it's safe to say this is my favorite Babymetal song ever. Suzuka raps, there are djenty guitars in background and her flow is insane. I LOVE this song so much. Kagerou is another one I was really hyped for, one of my favorites, followed by the 2 other songs that are really great. Starlight might have gotten diffent mix but maybe I'm just being crazy and hearing the guitars more clearly now. Shine is very nice ballad-y song, way better than the ballads on Metal Resistance. Well and then there's the power metal closer Arkadiam which I thought will be terrible as I hate power metal, but it was actually really nice and felt great as a closer. Much better than I expected as well.

So in conclusion, this album was kind of a clusterfuck of goods and bads, turned out way better than what I was expecting. However... The best songs are the japanese ones. I'll rate this 7/10 purely based just on this japanese version. I would love to see their new album to be in style of BxMxC + BBAB and obviously songs as Kagerou and Starlight (and well, most of the songs from CD2, because these songs are just phenomenal)

• Love 1
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Alright just finished it and my thoughts? Better than I was expecting.

First few songs are just your average introduction, nothing special. Elevator Girl is in japanese which is great because the english version is awful, Shanti is great song but holy fuck. Oh Majinai is so god damn fucking awful. Polyphia song was really cool I liked it but then BBAB came which is easily top 5 Babymetal songs for me. Just straight up blew my mind with the kawaii future bass x kawaii metal influence/combination. Or so I thought. NNB was pretty linear but not bad to listen to, alright closer for first half I guess. In the name of starts with this nice choir thing intro (?) which is very nice, it actually reminded me of NieR OST. it's just intro for CD2 that sets up the mood, nothing really special about that song really. Then there are the 2 singles, I miss the old screams on Distortion but it's not like there's that much difference anyway. I was scared Alissa would ruin the song but it's barely noticeable so who cares. And then there's this. There's this fucking song... BxMxC. I think it's safe to say this is my favorite Babymetal song ever. Suzuka raps, there are djenty guitars in background and her flow is insane. I LOVE this song so much. Kagerou is another one I was really hyped for, one of my favorites, followed by the 2 other songs that are really great. Starlight might have gotten diffent mix but maybe I'm just being crazy and hearing the guitars more clearly now. Shine is very nice ballad-y song, way better than the ballads on Metal Resistance. Well and then there's the power metal closer Arkadiam which I thought will be terrible as I hate power metal, but it was actually really nice and felt great as a closer. Much better than I expected as well.

So in conclusion, this album was kind of a clusterfuck of goods and bads, turned out way better than what I was expecting. However... The best songs are the japanese ones. I'll rate this 7/10 purely based just on this japanese version. I would love to see their new album to be in style of BxMxC + BBAB and obviously songs as Kagerou and Starlight (and well, most of the songs from CD2, because these songs are just phenomenal)

I mean, Elevator Girl is a mostly English song anyway tho. It's musically and melodically good but yeah, the lyrics are just...god awful

Brand New Day, BxMxC and Kagerou are up there with my favourite BM tracks of all time, but then tracks like Oh, Majinai just make me wanna instantly skip

I'll just remove the shit I don't like and give this a solid 7.5-8/10

the good shit is GREAT, and the bad shit is BAAAAAAAAD, but I think the good far outweighs the bad

• Love 2