mR12

Of Mice & Men - Cold World (iTunes) (2016)

254 posts in this topic

Guest MrWorthless

i really like these kl inside jokes

btw

sorry

i really like these kl inside jokes

btw

sorry

I'm just in it for the memes

Guest masrian

Hi Rise Records, if you are seeing this: sorry

Yeah im sorry too wkwkwkwkw :D

They've become less and less original with each album. They were so much better with Shayley and weren't a replica of every other nu-metal band out there

Anyone gotta link for just +??

You are not missing out on anything by not having it, don't worry

You are not missing out on anything by not having it, don't worry

is it a instrumental track?

Well I guess the scene can't handle every band releasing a good album, gotta have some very bad ones to balance the crazy amount of amazing ones in 2016.

I've been struggling with depression for the last 5 years of my life, every day is an uphill battle, some days  I can barely get out of bed. But thanks to this album I finally decided to kill myself. 

Guest STALEMATE

do they still suck or is it worth listening to?

They need to get rid of Aaron. They don't go together at all. This is worse than their last album and that was terrible too and I didn't like The Flood either. Only the bonus tracks. And I love Shayley just not in when he was in this band. I think this band would actually be okay if it was only Austin on vocals. Their post-hardcore side is just terrible and unoriginal and I don't like this guys voice. Yawn. So monotone. That's why Rebel-Revive was the only Jamie's Elsewhere album I liked. No Aaron.

They need to get rid of Aaron. They don't go together at all. This is worse than their last album and that was terrible too and I didn't like The Flood either. Only the bonus tracks. And I love Shayley just not in when he was in this band. I think this band would actually be okay if it was only Austin on vocals. Their post-hardcore side is just terrible and unoriginal and I don't like this guys voice. Yawn. So monotone. That's why Rebel-Revive was the only Jamie's Elsewhere album I liked. No Aaron.

I have the completely opposite opinion, I actually kinda like Aaron's vocals but then Austin comes in and his screaming sounds so bad to me now. 

I say this as someone that used to fangirl over Austin.

sorry.....but what the hell did i just listen to? god that was horrible.

I disagree. I enjoyed Restoring Force, and the only good song of The Flood was The Depths so i somewhat agree with you there. I like the clean vocals mixed with the screams, but then again i've always like styles like that. 

I disagree. I enjoyed Restoring Force, and the only good song of The Flood was The Depths so i somewhat agree with you there. I like the clean vocals mixed with the screams, but then again i've always like styles like that.

You seriously like The Depths over The Flood & The Storm. That was easily the most formulaic and reptitive song.

Guest aliarroughi

I enjoyed OM&M with clean vocals. I do enjoy the first album (with Shayley) and Restoring Force (with Aaron).

Post-hardcore without Clean vocals is just meh, and only for specific person who happen to like Scream. With clean vocals they could reach wider audience and bring their career to another level as well.

Guest Lonewolfx6

I think my favorite tracks are The lie, like a ghost, contagious, pain, and Relentless. The rest I'm mixed on i like certain parts to the other track's but it's minor. But I'd say the lie, contiguous, or relentless our my top 3 picks off the album.

Guest thostine

Can you guys unleak this?

Best comment of the day