mR12

Of Mice & Men - Cold World (iTunes) (2016)

294 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Sorry

honestly, I dig this. First band I ever dug was Linking Park so this gives me that feeling but heavier. 8/10. The Flood is still miles better.

• Love 1

Track 11 added. Sorry.

FEATURED ALBUM • THE COLOURIST // SELF-TITLED • Indie Rock
DOWNLOAD

Defo best track from the album. I think they will top ADTR now. 

already topped your mom

• Love 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

They should have done 2 EPs with this album.

EP 1 with the songs Real, Contagious, -, Pain, The Hunger, and Relentless. Titled "Not Sorry"

EP 2 being Game Of War, The Lie, Like a Ghost, Down The Road, +, Away, and Transfigured. Titled "Sorry"

• Love 5

EP 1 with the songs Real, Contagious, -, Pain, The Hunger, and Relentless. Titled "Not Sorry"

EP 2 being Game Of War, The Lie, Like a Ghost, Down The Road, +, Away, and Transfigured. Titled "Sorry"

tfw the lie is miles better than contagious 

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

wtf you literally got those mixed up. The Lie and Like a Ghost are the only tunes I would keep if I had to choose ~2-3 tunes.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

They're not going to stop till they get a song on the radio. Like a ghost is one of the worst songs I've ever heard

Legit only getting a ticket for their tour because of Hands Like Houses, fuck this

1218015982_KLSigsmaller.jpg.ab4a9f73146d9c51a558272ed55040eb.jpg

Legit only getting a ticket for their tour because of Hands Like Houses, fuck this

who the fuck is this chikoreanese qtpie

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

who the fuck is this chikoreanese qtpie

Korean if I may

1218015982_KLSigsmaller.jpg.ab4a9f73146d9c51a558272ed55040eb.jpg

Metal elitist are going to hate the hell out of this. I personally like it. But I also enjoyed the last album. Actually I loved it. Not every album has to be deep growling death metal to be enjoyed. Yes they have softened. But they arent hiding it. Metal fans are worse than country fans when it comes to tearing music apart.

Not what I expect from OM&M but I can respect their choices and taste. Like I said I like it.

It's kind of funny how this album is getting so much hate. This is mediocre, still better than the garbage CTE or whitechapel released this year tho

Top 5 (the only good songs):

1. The Lie

2. Like a Ghost

3. Pain

4. Relentless

5. The Hunger

probably wont listen to it ever again tho

Elitist pal, they can't be satisfied. And even though they knew from the start they would dislike this album they can't resist.

REALLY SORRY. 

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New Self Titled EP out now on all streaming platforms!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Let's fix it

Sorry: Game of War, Real, Relentless, Down The Road, +, Away, Transfigured

Not Sorry: The Lie, Like a Ghost, Contagious, -, Pain, The Hunger

this

ok

It's the truth, most people will pass the album off as trash if it isn't 40 to 60 minutes of the vocalist sounding like they swallowed the mic. I enjoy that as well, but I also enjoy the albums where they actually sing a word here and there.

It's the truth, most people will pass the album off as trash if it isn't 40 to 60 minutes of the vocalist sounding like they swallowed the mic. I enjoy that as well, but I also enjoy the albums where they actually sing a word here and there.

C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER