mR12

Of Mice & Men - Cold World (iTunes) (2016)

294 posts in this topic

WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK IS EVERYONE SAYING SORRY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 1

Other Releases by

5 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK IS EVERYONE SAYING SORRY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

My apologies.

Bloody Hell.

7 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Sorry.

This thread will never die.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

4 minutes ago, Daniel_Defoe said:

Fucking hell why did I even ask. 

SORRY!

Now you're getting it ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Now you're getting it ;)

You forgot your "Sorry," friendo.

• Upvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

On 9/22/2016 at 8:38 AM, Guest • ͜ • said:

I love you

I miss my old account....

I also miss the days when you could change the size of your font to 72 and make it autismo colors.

SORRY

• Sad 1

If there's one thing this album has taught me, it's that it's never too late to say sorry

Of Mice and Men - Sorry Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men - The Sorry

Of Mice and Men - Sorry Force

Of Mice and Men - Sorry World

Of Mice and Men - Sorry

Of Mice and Men - Sorry Earth and Sky

Sorry

I'm sorry I'm looking forward to international artist's debut album.

• Love 1

Bloody Hell.

sorry.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

43 minutes ago, Edgekrvzher said:

sorry.jpg

this fuckin wins. #sorrynotsorrybutactuallysorry

• Love 1

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

4 hours ago, Edgekrvzher said:

sorry.jpg

#sorrybutnotsorrybutactuallysorry

• Upvote 1

giphy (2).gif

This album is so weird to me. I think we all have those few albums that are strongly tied to a certain time in your life, and for me this is one of them.

On one hand it's serviceable at best (nowhere near their previous efforts) but oddly nostalgic for me (and I hate being nostalgic for the most part).

I remember buying this as my first CD believe it or not (always used Youtube and iTunes back then) with my own money as a teen.

I was so hyped to listen to it and funnily enough track 1 and 10 (Game of War, and Down the Road respectively) had moments where the song would randomly cut out for like 20 seconds.

This was just so weird to me then and the lengths I went to troubleshoot it (different players, cleaning, ripping, etc. Was not aware of KL or torrents at the time). I ended up returning it for a different copy at Target 3 FUCKING TIMES. Three different Targets to be exact. Eventually I went to OM&M's Instagram to read comments to see if anyone else had the issue and sure enough some did! One girl said to email rise records (I think, had to DM her for the address) about it and they'll send out another cd without the defect. I got some auto generated response if I remember correctly (it was a quick reply) with a link to download the two affected tracks while they send out the replacement. CD came in one of those flimsy plastic see through thingys. cd sleeve I guess??? idk what they're called fuck. Swapped the original cd to the one I got in the mail which happily lives in the cd booklet case that sits in a dusty box under my bed lmao. All that just so I could listen to Cold World...LOL I find it enjoyable front to back, but none of the songs ever go into my playlists. Thinking of it now, the best way I could summarize Cold World is, that one friend you don't have much in common with or really like but just so happens to always be there / stuck with. I definitely could have just listened to other stuff at the time but I needed my money's worth as a teen hahaha

I think it's safe to say I didn't buy too many CD's after that, nowadays vinyl uhhhhh...lets not talk about that!

Forever Sorry

o h  a n d

that girl that said to email rise...if you happen to be here hmu LMAO!!! Let's get down, fuck a quarantine eeeeeeeeee

Guys I have to revive this thread. I am sorry

But look at this statement from Austin

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

Guys I have to revive this thread. I am sorry

But look at this statement from Austin

Whats up with these shit takes from these core folk. Truly sad :(

• Sad 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

came here to say this album fucking sucks