We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
Lord Kingdom

Breathe Carolina - Like This [Single] (2019)

7 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Huh bit of a throwback sound. Kind of anti-climatic but it'll be interesting if they stick with this style. 

I don't Like This. 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

And they back to their roots.... welcome back

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2019 at 12:06 AM, ggl3dde said:

Huh bit of a throwback sound. Kind of anti-climatic but it'll be interesting if they stick with this style. 

you didn't see the first single they released a few weeks ago? it was uploaded on here. its called "Too Good". much better than this one

On 10/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, Tedwards_ said:

you didn't see the first single they released a few weeks ago? it was uploaded on here. its called "Too Good". much better than this one

Oh yeah I totally forgot to listen to it. I dig it, though I'm wondering if the short lengths means there's going to be a lot of remixes included 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ggl3dde said:

Oh yeah I totally forgot to listen to it. I dig it, though I'm wondering if the short lengths means there's going to be a lot of remixes included 

Yep i saw them say to someone on IG there's already lots of remixes planned. Excited 

• Upvote 1