There have been some reports of Filecrypt redirecting to the "Create" page when you click on Download on a link. You can simply close the tab that opens and click on Download again and it will take you to the proper page. This misleading pop-up has been reported to the Filecrypt team [demonstration of issue].
Sign in to follow this  
mR12

Spite - The Root of All Evil (2019)

13 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

SPITE CULT MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

21212.png.6abc7bb7d412721e52435cc2800679ba.png

YES. Thanks.

Been checking since the beginning of the week for this bad boy. Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

This would be 200% more enjoyable If the production was better. The snare sounds like a nerf gun shot in the distance and have no punch to it. But it's better than I expected

Im not the biggest spite fan but this is excellent. Very much enjoyed the whole thing

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Angriest music of the year tbh, step aside Traitors and Knocked Loose

Been jamming so much Alpha Wolf and Dealer lately, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some more angry jams.

All I know about these dudes at the moment is that they put on a pretty solid set when I saw them on the Chaos & Carnage tour this year. We'll see how an album of their stuff work.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

This band is either doing some heavy promo or they're simply that awesome and word is spreading about them organically like how Code Orange, Knocked Loose and others came up and took over.

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif

I wasn't convinced by the title track (I loved their last 2 records), but I checked this out on the basis of The Offering being one of the hardest deathcore tracks of the year and this album FUCKS 

spite cult motherfucker 

mix could be better doe

• Upvote 2

yeah epic

I am a bit surprised by this release, all their previous efforts seem mediocre to me but this one is very enjoyable and of course moshable