Other Releases by

Was waiting for this one, thank you very much <3

• Love 1

Oh let's fucking go, i've been ready.

• Upvote 2

BOUND TO BE AOTY! Thank you!!!

• Upvote 1

IT'S FINALLY HERE, BRUH BRUHS!

There is a FUCKTON on the line here, being Danny Brown and the follow up to one of the best Hip-Hop albums ever, Atrocity Exhibition. Not too many albums this year have got me quite as excited as this one.

It's time!

• Upvote 2

yes!!!

14 hours ago, jeffbeck84 said:

Danny does it again. Besides Kendrick he's gotta have the most consistently great discography out of his contemporaries. Killer Mike went the fuck in btw. 

You...never heard Vince Staples?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

HOLY SHIT IT'S HERE

Did Danny himself said this is a fun project and he actually wants to do something more thoughtout? Someone compared it to Zuu and FM! but this seems more serious than those and it's been 3 years since Atrocity. After a few listens i like most of it but it's not even close to the masterpiece that is Atrocity and is less interesting than XXX imo.

17 hours ago, TomoLust said:

You...never heard Vince Staples?

Vince Staples is one of the best. Him and Danny Brown doing a song would be too fucking good, let alone, needs to happen.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jeffbeck84 said:

Of course. His discography isn't even close. 

Vince did more on BagBak alone than Kendrick did with the entirety of DAMN. but you don't know nothing about that. Kendrick sugar coats it so white folks can buy it. Vince tells it how it is. Vince and Noname the two best rappers alive, on god.

lmao this thread popping off.

Love Vince Staples sadly I feel like most of FM!, Get The Fuck Off My Dick and So What? aren't living up to his earlier shit at all and hope he makes a comeback worthy of BFT and '06.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Danny Brown, Kendrick Lamar and Vince Staples are among some of the best, most creative minds that Hip-Hop has to offer in recent times. Kendrick Lamar is having the most mainstream attention out of the two, but I wouldn't say he's doing anything that is watering down his sound in comparison. Hell, I still find new things I like about To Pimp A Butterfly every time I listen to it.

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, jeffbeck84 said:

You need to relax with your condescending ass lol. Yeah, Tommy.....if there's one knock about Kendrick it's that he always waters down his content to make it as palatable as possible for the Cody & Tanner's of the world. Vince is an over-opinionated (but talented) shithead. When he makes anything remotely as ambitious, interesting, and as well executed as TPAB you let me know, Tommy boy. Don't quote me with any preposterous contrarian shit about how TPAB is wack either. Stop freebasing Lemon Pledge and stay out of my mentions until you clean up your act. 

Actually, he's just black. Unashamedly. He's just not sugar-coating his blackness so he can sell you a record or a personality.

Never heard Big Fish Theory tho, huh? Because that takes a lot more risks and says a lot more than TPAB does. What did TPAB do uniquely...jazz? Nujabes was revolutionizing jazz-rap like a decade before TPAB dropped. It's a great album, but it's nothing "revolutionary" as far as it goes, musically. Lyrically? Maybe, but it still doesn't hold a candle to GKMC as far as K-Dot's discography goes.

You're white, we get it. Everybody wanna be hood until they in the hood.

Also, my name isn't Tommy, Jim. Stop exuding pedophile energy.

Danny did not fucking disappoint, this album is the sequel to Atrocity Exhibition. The production is still experimental, weird and filled with so many details that pop out at you. The lyrics are still over-the-top, even with Danny living a sober life nowadays. Dude is just continuing to stay at the top of the Hip-Hop food chain, can't love and respect him enough for the amazing music he has released in his career so far.

El-P's Mf Doom reference in "3 Tearz" = :pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

6 minutes ago, jeffbeck84 said:

A pedophile energy exuding white boy who wants to be hood because I said Kendrick has a better discography than Vince.:lol:You always say wild shit when someone disagrees with you or is this the Lemon Pledge talkin? 

You didn't counter any of my points, so...I win. Bye, daddy.

2 hours ago, jeffbeck84 said:

I know not to waste time "debating"/go in circles with people who already have their mind made up. Your points were weak and irrelevant af tbh lol. What's really important here is that you won, though. Now you can go to town on a jug of floor cleaner to celebrate. 

Know not, you do. Waste time debating/go in circles with people who already have their mind made up, you don't. Points weak and irrelevant af tbh lol, they were.

v8k4kohukk721.jpg.ceaf652251b9410c6a5eb18d1fa399f1.jpg

7 hours ago, jeffbeck84 said:

I know not to waste time "debating"/go in circles with people who already have their mind made up. Your points were weak and irrelevant af tbh lol. What's really important here is that you won, though. Now you can go to town on a jug of floor cleaner to celebrate. 

As an outsider looking in, y'all both suck.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, jeffbeck84 said:

Real shit. Reading it back, that was a pretty obnoxious exchange.

He's still talking about you too, doofus.

2 minutes ago, jeffbeck84 said:

I know, dickhead. What part of obnoxious EXCHANGE didn't you understand? 

Here, I'll let you be the winner of this one. Just reply to this one and I won't reply and you'll win. Go for it!

This thread was so entertaining.