The site has been successfully restored at 10 PM EST on February 19th from the backup taken at 4 AM on the same day. We were forced to do this due to a fatal system error. If something is missing, this is probably why. If you find any bugs as a result of this restore, please let us know immediately.
NieR:Automata™

Sleep Token - Gods [Single] (2019)

17 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

This is just fucking insane :D They went all in. Absolutely love this, might be their best song so far right next to The Offering and Higher. Insane outro as well....... Jesus Christ this goes fucking hard

• Love 2

Very fucking good

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Only when I thought I cannot get any more moist...

Holy fucking mother of Gods

A B S O L U T E

U N I T

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

ooh yes, finally! im seein that ST are finally true Djentlemen! Cant wait to listen!

Holy shit. I honestly didn't think they'd be this heavy. I figured Vessel would always sing, even with heavy vocals. This just proved me so deliciously wrong. I love it.

After two weaker tracks, this one fucking slaps. What a ridiculously heavy song for them, absolutely love Vessel's screams and the drumming is so on point. Can't wait to see them live in January. 

Was waiting for a heavier song - Not disappointed at all. Goddamn. Did not expect those screams from vessel.

Good shit.

These fucking guys.

i told myself i would wait for the full album to come out to listen, but fuck this, i can't wait anymore

I genuinely cannot believe they pulled out something this heavy after Take Aim and Give 

I am so fucking HAPPY 

11 hours ago, AlexrooXell said:

This took me by fucking surprise

Exactly this! I was NOT expecting this song. A friend of mine EXCITEDLY played this for me knowing how I'd react (I hadn't made my obligatory visit to Kingdom Leaks for the day) and my mouth dropped open. I thought they had a guest vocalist on the track. Fucking... worship. The vocals... the guitar... the drums... shit is hard.