Yooo like the song even more with the video

Yeah. Just like the song, its a good joke

• Haha 1

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Other Releases by

On 9/26/2019 at 7:02 PM, KeybladerAri said:

What the fuck is this

Listened to a minute and a half and deleted.

let me get this right. so you feel like a boss because you listened to a minute and a half of a 2:20 song? :cry: so strong so brave

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

At first I thought wtf is now I kinda like it very different but issues are a weird band ha 

Yo, the hate this song is getting is hilarious.

But seriously, this song is actually dope AF. Funk as hell.

5 hours ago, popcore182 said:

let me get this right. so you feel like a boss because you listened to a minute and a half of a 2:20 song? :cry: so strong so brave

No, I don't feel like a boss. It just wasn't worth listening to the rest to me personally, and I didn't even realize it was 2:20. I'll delete it when the album comes out too, it's just not for me. I don't see why me saying I deleted the song bothered you enough to make a sarcastic response, lol.  

This is objectively bad but I like it. Am I retarded?

• Haha 2

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Hated it at first but it grew on me. Give it a few listens, it's pretty catchy. It's definitely gonna be the odd one out on the album and that's fine. 

On 9/26/2019 at 4:29 PM, Cam979 said:

Bruno Mars? Michael Jackson? New Emarosa? A million others.

Those are similar but not enough to say this isnt unique 

2 hours ago, Aria said:

This is objectively bad but I like it. Am I retarded?

It's not objectively bad though. Especially if you like it :D dont overthink it

It's not necessarily bad, I'm just surprised this got included on the album lmao. Sounds like it'd be a one off single they'd release after the album as a joke or something. I'm interested to hear how it sounds with the rest of the album.

Nobody:

Tyler Carter: Let me dress in women's clothing 2 videos in a row, and ride around town with a tranny in my car.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 9

16 minutes ago, Maxi Milian said:

Nobody:

Tyler Carter: Let me dress in women's clothing 2 videos in a row, and ride around town with a tranny in my car.

fuck the guy that commented this. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I like it, as someone else said, I wish they would have built on it a little more though.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dickface said:

Lol what? He can play like 3 notes total. His guitar work is the single biggest reason the band was so stale and desperately had to change their sound. 

Seriously, go listen to their last 2 albums and the first EP. The guitar is EXACTLY the same chuggy, boring crap in every song. 

>Favorite artist: The Animal In Me

it's so nice when I don't even have to argue, you guys make it so easy for me

• Upvote 2

i am a pure juicer kingdom leaks user

4 hours ago, Dickface said:

Lol what? He can play like 3 notes total. His guitar work is the single biggest reason the band was so stale and desperately had to change their sound. 

Seriously, go listen to their last 2 albums and the first EP. The guitar is EXACTLY the same chuggy, boring crap in every song. 

objectively and provably false but go off

yeah epic

4 hours ago, Dickface said:

@FreezingColdTakes

3 hours ago, Dickface said:

The difference being I don't act like the members are Mozart reincarnated just because I enjoy their music. You need to take your fanboy goggles off. 

"OMG AJ can pluck a string in drop D once every couple of words?! He's a guitar legend!"

Practice your reading comprehension you deluded manchild.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dickface said:

"Deluded"

Coming from the guy who thinks playing generic post-hardcore breakdowns takes a plethora of talent.

>plethora

I knew your comprehension was bad but now you seem to just be trying to be stupid. Maybe not tho.

• Upvote 1