mR12

Of Mice & Men - EARTHANDSKY (2019)

101 posts in this topic

Going to give this a whirl....I wish they'd bring in a different front person who doesn't play an instrument.

giphy-2.gif

Other Releases by

After a few listens it's still really hard to tell if I like this or Defy better. But this is definitely a sick album. Mushroom Cloud, Gravedancer, How to Survive, and Linger are definitely my favorite tracks on it.

Still haven't listen to it. But I'm already annoyed by this left corner...

zc02xRz.jpg.22345a62279dc0709fd05896e9686a8f.jpg

• Haha 1

This thread gave me heart palpitations, I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves.

Sorry, not sorry.

Is the vocalist that kid from Jamie's Elsewhere? 

6 hours ago, Hooliganmaul said:

Is the vocalist that kid from Jamie's Elsewhere? 

Um he isn't a kid lol Yes it is the original singer of Jamies Elsewhere Aaron Pauley. He has been the frontman for Of Mice And Men for a while now...

3 hours ago, RockinXander said:

Um he isn't a kid lol Yes it is the original singer of Jamies Elsewhere Aaron Pauley. He has been the frontman for Of Mice And Men for a while now...

I wasn't trying to be mean. Damn, so it's him! I knew he was familiar. So he is the new vocalist of Of Mice & Men!!! Wow, he did a big step. Wow. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Hooliganmaul said:

I wasn't trying to be mean. Damn, so it's him! I knew he was familiar. So he is the new vocalist of Of Mice & Men!!! Wow, he did a big step. Wow. 

I think he's been in the band for 7 or 8 years at this point dude, been on the last four albums!

• Love 1

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif

46 minutes ago, Hooliganmaul said:

Aaron's been in the band since 2012. Everything since Restoring Force has Aaron on it