Michael

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - The Stronger, The Further You'll Be (Single) (2019)

11 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - September 20, 2019
Genre - Metalcore, Electronicore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. The Stronger, The Further You'll Be (3:40)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Other Releases by

Glad to see these guys putting music out again after losing a member

• Upvote 1

Still in a league of their own blending crazy amount of elements fairly cohesively. Neat.

• Upvote 4

I was %100 on board until the rapping.  even the auto tuned singing, I was still fucking with it.  but imagine sitting in your car listening to that rap verse.  it's enough to make you a question your entire life 

28 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

I was %100 on board until the rapping.  even the auto tuned singing, I was still fucking with it.  but imagine sitting in your car listening to that rap verse.  it's enough to make you a question your entire life 

The part about 2 minutes in, that lasts for ~15 seconds?  If you were into the rest of the song, I don't feel like it was that big of a deterrent... but that's just me I guess.  Maybe some questions are worth asking. ;)

Pretty interesting.  Really like the song 'Let Me Hear' by them, and unfortunately I'm kind of stuck in a rut now where every other song on that album, and every new song I hear, seems to feel like a less interesting version of Let Me Hear. :D  Which doesn't mean the songs are bad, but eh... lol.  Might be the language barrier and the fact its all just beautiful, beautiful noise when I can't really extract any unique message/meaning from the song.

20 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

Maybe some questions are worth asking. ;)

are you implying that my hedonistic, sodomy packed lifestyle was a bad call?  and that if I had just taken the time to appreciate sobriety, raprock, and missionary sex that I wouldn't be headed to an early funeral where only my dealer and fellow sodomites will mourn?  really makes you think

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

are you implying that my hedonistic, sodomy packed lifestyle was a bad call?  and that if I had just taken the time to appreciate sobriety, raprock, and missionary sex that I wouldn't be headed to an early funeral where only my dealer and fellow sodomites will mourn?  really makes you think

Well damn that went dark fast 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vexsten said:

Glad to see these guys putting music out again after losing a member

2 members, Sxun also quit (temporally some say), and remember that he is one of the principals composers/producers of the group..

As always, awesome song. It has a lot of Crossover/Swing It mix vibe, and i love it. Really curious about how this album is gonna be, the best for these guys

p.s Minami doing cleans still so weird, i love it

p.s2. come on guys give us a feat with crossfaith or passcode

• Upvote 1

Yo this shits pretty awesome. Got some EC vibes and TTRATW vibes. Loving this new single. Might end up being the first album in a while by FLILV on my phone that I really enjoy. :jams: and holy fuck I love that piano.

Finally!!! I'm glad they move forward after all that happened to them

And this is awesome!!