Michael

From First to Last - Discography (2004 - 2018)

9 posts in this topic

Image result for from first to last

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (unless otherwise stated)

Release List:

Studio Albums

Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Bodycount (2004)

Heroine (2006)

From First to Last (2008)

Throne to the Wolves (2010)

Dead Trees (2015)

EPs/Singles

Aesthetic (2003)

Make War (2017)

Surrender (2018)

Download

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 2

Thanks so much for this. Still my most memorable show, Take Action Tour 2008 with The Human Abstract, ABR, From first to last and Everytime I Die headlining. Fingers crossed for a possible reunion tour from these guys. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kapital said:

Thanks so much for this. Still my most memorable show, Take Action Tour 2008 with The Human Abstract, ABR, From first to last and Everytime I Die headlining. Fingers crossed for a possible reunion tour from these guys. 

Will be lucky to get a follow up album.. a tour is pushing it. 

idk if you would want to add to this, but I have the original master of Dear Diary in FLAC before it got remastered, Failure By Designer Jeans which was around the Dear Diary era on a Punkorama comp, the Aesthetic demos. There's also the b-side from Heroine called Save Us floating around, and their Christmas songs.

As far as buying CDs go; finally finding the Hot Topic edition of their self-titled after nearly 10 years of looking was my peak. 

So there's that. 

I wonder if we’ll ever get a new album.... or even another new single from them. I was really excited that Sonny was back in the band. Now it feels like another long slow crawl degrading into hiding inside a hole of Hiatusness. Is it safe to say....maybe RIP FFTL. :’(

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Kapital said:

I went to that same tour dude, but I saw it at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California. At my show the bled was also performing there too. It was right before FFTL brought out their self titled cd without Sonny in the band. Also, It's funny cuz that was the same venue I 1st saw FFTL back in 2005 on the Epitaph tour where Matchbook Romance headlined.

4 hours ago, team ramrod said:

I went to that same tour dude, but I saw it at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California. At my show the bled was also performing there too. It was right before FFTL brought out their self titled cd without Sonny in the band. Also, It's funny cuz that was the same venue I 1st saw FFTL back in 2005 on the Epitaph tour where Matchbook Romance headlined.

Yes, I forgot the bled played after The Human Abstract. I also recall Sonny coming through my city about 2 weeks after the take action tour promoting his pre-Skrillex dj set. Who knew most of those bands were gonna blow up.