BenjaminBurnley

Saint Asonia - Beast [Single] (2019)

26 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Attention everyone. Adam has located his vocal chords again!!!!

 

Man this is so good. Reminds me of the One X days. Now I'm officially excited for the album :wub:

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 2

  tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FallenZA said:

Attention everyone. Adam has located his vocal chords again!!!!

 

Man this is so good. Reminds me of the One X days. Now I'm officially excited for the album :wub:

This makes me very optimistic, especially with you bringing up One-X...  Was not a fan of the debut at all, hopefully this makes up for it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Anton Chigurh said:

This makes me very optimistic, especially with you bringing up One-X...  Was not a fan of the debut at all, hopefully this makes up for it.

Vocals in this is great. You can hear the passion in his voice again. It's been years since he's sounded this good

  • Upvote 1

  tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FallenZA said:

Vocals in this is great. You can hear the passion in his voice again. It's been years since he's sounded this good

Glad to hear, I've always just shrugged this band off as another boring rock band after hearing that sad debut (imo btw).  I know they're touring with Coheed soon, and when I first saw the tour poster, I was hyped to see Coheed and letdown to see this band being the only support for my show...  Especially with Coheed touring with much more interesting bands recently and such (ETID, Mastodon, Astronoid, The Contortionist).  Maybe this track will lift my spirits a bit.

Share this post


Link to post

its a good track i loved the hunted more but we will see how the album will be :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Anton Chigurh said:

Glad to hear, I've always just shrugged this band off as another boring rock band after hearing that sad debut (imo btw).  I know they're touring with Coheed soon, and when I first saw the tour poster, I was hyped to see Coheed and letdown to see this band being the only support for my show...  Especially with Coheed touring with much more interesting bands recently and such (ETID, Mastodon, Astronoid, The Contortionist).  Maybe this track will lift my spirits a bit.

The debut album sucked big time. The vocals were especially poor. But give this song a try. It's far better than anything off the debut album. This is more Three Days Grace than Three Days Grace.


  tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post

This is fantastic I love this, it's like having actual TDG in 2019 and that makes me really happy

  • Love 1

 

 

 

giphy (2).gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh yeah, this is good, this is much better than most of the debut, it actually has the emotion and passion, in his voice especially, cool riffs...Staindy/Breaking Benjaminy ?

Share this post


Link to post

I liked the debut, but like everyone else here I thought his vocals sounded a little off compared to the 3DG days. I've seen the band live a few times and Adam always sounded a lot better than the recording so I figured that would translate to the next record. Can't wait to hear the rest!

Share this post


Link to post

Meh

Share this post


Link to post

Adam's vocals are so fucking good, I like the writing more too with the new band members. I've still got a love/hate relationship with rock as a whole these days, so I'm still fairly skeptical about getting hyped yet (especially after the first album), but both these tracks are much better than the first album.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my god he is my favourite singer.love his voice and can't wait till oct 25th.

Share this post


Link to post

Its ok but the thing is whats the point of having mike mushock if hes not going to be himself and do his thing riff wise?? It just sounds like every other rock band.

Share this post


Link to post

I've been waiting for a new SA album for so long. These last two singles have been better than the last TDG album by far. There's a few songs on it I liked, like Infra Red was pretty good. But it was nowhere near the level of Human, and especially nowhere near the level anything Adam did with them or SA's first album.

Share this post


Link to post

@BenjaminBurnley does anyone know if the full album is avalible i want to see if its worth buying

Share this post


Link to post

fuck that was good i agree with what ppl are saying about the vocals. way improved over the debut. song writing seems more fluid too . 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/19/2019 at 10:16 AM, FallenZA said:

Attention everyone. Adam has located his vocal chords again!!!!

 

Man this is so good. Reminds me of the One X days. Now I'm officially excited for the album :wub:

One-X is one of my favorite albums ever made, and I always think of that time being the best for his voice. So seeing you say this is exactly what I've wanted and I'm hyped af

EDIT: Can confirm, One-X voice is back with this single! Hot damn...it's actually happening. Always wanted this. So excited for a new album in this case!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Fuck yeah!!! Super catchy chorus and punchy verses. Loved it

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know if the album leaked yet. I want to hear the song "The fallen" along with "Ghost"

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Mittc said:

Anyone know if the album leaked yet. I want to hear the song "The fallen" along with "Ghost"

Dude the album doesnt come out till oct 25 chill buddy.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.