Summers

Loathe - Gored / New Face In the Dark (Singles) (2019)

32 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Only on Gored and I'm in awe.

EDIT: New Faces In The Dark... I will be having nightmares about this song, this song is just crushing and ominous and pure and utter brutality

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

klbanneredo-min.png

LOATHE

AS 

ONE

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

623644007_mteymkopia.png.f67b48df2e7d09742e33a5522d9ccc07.png

Holy fuck, I'm speechless at how good this is

• Love 4

bruh

• Upvote 2

Actually can hear the instrumentals its not a white noise mess and with that they have released their two best songs yet

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Summers said:

Actually can hear the instrumentals its not a white noise mess and with that they have released their two best songs yet

Pretty sure that's Bury Tomorrow in 2011 you've been listening to 

• Haha 5

nb34las7CT1qak8d8o1_500.png

2 hours ago, Summers said:

what

• Upvote 6

They're back to Prepare Consume Proceed brutality, which is good. Stoked to see if they experiment with their sound a little bit more. Even if they don't, it's gonna be dope as fuck.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, スカムです said:

Pretty sure that's Bury Tomorrow in 2011 you've been listening to 

Hmm maybe but old BT has more bangers I can actually make out the instrumentals too

Also Loathe are on a bigger label than BT were back in the day so theres no excuse for them really 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gored gouged my eyes out, holy hell.

• Haha 1

I'm completely blown away by both these tracks. These guys aren't messing around this time. Everyone needs to buckle up because they're coming at us like a Mack truck.

• Love 1

P O FUCKING G

• Upvote 1

kl signature.jpg

7 hours ago, robargarthan said:

what

Their instrumentals sounded like white noise on their previous releases, pretty self explanatory really

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

These two songs are absolute bangers! I hope these guys come to the US again, would love to see them ?

58 minutes ago, Summers said:

Their instrumentals sounded like white noise on their previous releases, pretty self explanation really

it is literally the same exact sound

• Upvote 2

Holy fuck!!!! These guys need to be huge already. Fuck these songs have the perfect structure. Dark and melodic af too. Stoked for their sophomore.

31 minutes ago, 100%Lamp said:

it is literally the same exact sound

I mean the production is better, I don't get how you don't see the point I'm making

7 minutes ago, Summers said:

I mean the production is better, I don't get how you don't see the point I'm making

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the new album is self produced just like the first one. The only difference in production is the two years experience between them, so I would say they’re definitely similar. You can check most of Erik and Connor’s work and they all have relatively the same sort of production quality. I don’t think this is any different, maybe mixed with slightly more commitment from the band themselves but that’s probably it

The muddy ‘white noise’ mix is what makes Loathe and other bands in the genre great, imo

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif

2 minutes ago, Six Souls said:

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the new album is self produced just like the first one. The only difference in production is the two years experience between them, so I would say they’re definitely similar. You can check most of Erik and Connor’s work and they all have relatively the same sort of production quality. I don’t think this is any different, maybe mixed with slightly more commitment from the band themselves but that’s probably it

The muddy ‘white noise’ mix is what makes Loathe and other bands in the genre great, imo

not sure by "first one" you mean the EP or album, but The Cold Sun was produced by Matt McClellan from Glow In The Dark

9 minutes ago, robargarthan said:

not sure by "first one" you mean the EP or album, but The Cold Sun was produced by Matt McClellan from Glow In The Dark

Yeah The Cold Sun. I know they traveled over to the US to record, but I could have swore they mixed and mastered themselves, or atleast mixed. Could be wrong but I’m 90% sure that’s what I was told

Creak - Recluse

CREAK - RECLUSE:

https://youtu.be/PNpX2jiYYLU

FFO: LOATHE, LOTUS EATER, ALPHA WOLF

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif

Hide yo grandma's and hide yo pets cause they spin kicking everybody here

• Upvote 2

giphy (2).gif

God this is fucking sick, can't wait for their show here in December

1218015982_KLSigsmaller.jpg.ab4a9f73146d9c51a558272ed55040eb.jpg

11 hours ago, Six Souls said:

I know they self produce but it sounds like they have got better at it and to be tbh after listening to these tracks a few times more I noticed the staticy/white noise effect but it’s nowhere near as off putting as it used to be for me personally. I also like other bands in the particular genre but you don’t really hear that effect at all or very barely with the other bands.

Am i listening to Vein or Loathe? 

Jokes aside, bangers but doesnt come close to Cold Sun greatness 

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Is this gonna be a 6-track EP then? Just going off that artwork with the titles on it...?