Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
Lord Kingdom

Cult of Luna - A Dawn to Fear (2019)

29 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 20, 2019
Genre - Post-Metal
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

1. The Silent Man
2. Lay Your Head to Rest
3. A Dawn to Fear
4. Nightwalkers
5. Lights on the Hill
6. We Feel the End
7. Inland Rain
8. The Fall

Downloads

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

Other Releases by

This album is absolutely fantastic, as was expected.  It has that really mesmerizing, hypnotic feel to it that is much more satisfying (to me) when compared to Fear Inoculum.  This album builds and has a lot of tension but actually has the super satisfying release.  This is definitely top 3 in terms of AOTY candidates.  Now this is real music.  This album is a fantastic and captivating journey the whole way through.  Cult of Luna have done it again and released what may be their best album (and that is hard to do with the existence of Mariner and Somewhere Along the Highway).  This album makes me feel things that I didn't know I could feel.

Lights on the Hill is my favorite track.

• Upvote 1

Lord K always delivers.

• Upvote 2

What a pleasant surprise 😲 thank you very much. I love Cult of Luna with Julie Christmas, but I give them a chance with this new one. I love this genre 🙂 singles very great 👍

Hellow sunshine!!

Damn, wasn’t expecting this to leaks this early. 

Album is fantastic, the singles gave a good indication of the direction of the album, but as always, you need to listen to it in its entirety to fully appreciate the work of CoL. 

AOTY contender for me, lights on the hill fav track.

• Love 1

Congratulations. You just ripped off a band and will discover a piece of art with a shitty sound quality ! 
Liked the album ? Don't share this and buy a vinyl 

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 3

24 minutes ago, azer said:

Congratulations. You just ripped off a band and will discover a piece of art with a shitty sound quality ! 

You do realize there's a good chunk of us that still buy the music, right?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Dead_Machines said:

You do realize there's a good chunk of us that still buy the music, right?

Well I don't know man... the only thing I know is that it takes 50 people and approx 2 years to work on an album like this and release it and seeing it leak a few days before the official release feels deeply wrong to me and there's nothing you can say that could make me change my mind. Or maybe send a MetalBlade receipt proving you just bought vinyls ? idk.
Cult of Luna is not TOOL, Cult of Luna is not Radiohead, this album came from the depth of 5 individuals that put everything in it. There's a lot of energy, dedication and money involved and this feels so wrong.
So once again, This album deserves time. This album deserves all the quality the band put in it so it can sound incredible and so YOU'll be able to enjoy properly this experience, and not rape the fuck out of them just to have a bit earlier. 

this is fucking stellar

48 minutes ago, azer said:

My vinyl has already been shipped out bud... 

Just now, Anton Chigurh said:

My vinyl has already been shipped out bud... 

I bet everyone that'll download this here did the same !! oh wait...

1 minute ago, azer said:

I don't have to paste a copy of my order to satisfy you.  Yes, you are right though, this band works hard as shit to release music as stellar as it is; they work harder than most bands that make 10x more than what they make.  These guys deserve all the support that they can get, hence I preordered the vinyl and t shirt bundle.

Checking out the album here is good for the band too to an extent.  It exposes new fans to them, and will only help them get bigger and more support in the longrun.  Lots of people (outside of the -core kids) support the artists by purchasing physical versions of the album as well as getting the digital copy here. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, azer said:

I would have no idea this band existed if it weren't for this great website and community. You bet your sweet ass I'm going to spend my hard-earned money if they ever do a show near me. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, azer said:

Nah I'll just do what most fans will - start streaming it on Spotify and Spotify only once 20th midnight hits. Bet you still think that's shitty even though it's the most popular way to legally listen and "support" the artist these days. :D

Just now, Tacky Tim said:

I would have no idea this band existed if it weren't for this great website and community. You bet your sweet ass I'm going to spend my hard-earned money if they ever do a show near me. 

They are on tour in a  month so look closely. meanwhile there's vinyls that await you

Just now, desk said:

Nah I'll just do what most fans will - start streaming it on Spotify and Spotify only once 20th midnight hits. Bet you still think that's shitty even though it's the most popular way to legally listen and "support" the artist these days. :D

I don't find this shitty at all. That's the way 99% of people listen to music nowadays. There's still ways to support artists tho, it's a dedicated and strong act tho and I understand that not everybody can do it but still, there's plenty of ways. With shows or physicals. Band won't get anything from your streams.

22 minutes ago, azer said:

Well I don't know man... the only thing I know is that it takes 50 people and approx 2 years to work on an album like this and release it and seeing it leak a few days before the official release feels deeply wrong to me and there's nothing you can say that could make me change my mind. Or maybe send a MetalBlade receipt proving you just bought vinyls ? idk.
Cult of Luna is not TOOL, Cult of Luna is not Radiohead, this album came from the depth of 5 individuals that put everything in it. There's a lot of energy, dedication and money involved and this feels so wrong.
So once again, This album deserves time. This album deserves all the quality the band put in it so it can sound incredible and so YOU'll be able to enjoy properly this experience, and not rape the fuck out of them just to have a bit earlier. 

At the end of the day even though this leaked early it gives the band promotion and lets new people listen to them, they are on the trending leaks section which you wouldn't think helped with promotion but it will. That being said from people listening on this site it could encourage people to buy a copy of their new album as well but I understand the outlook you have and respect it 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, azer said:

I don't find this shitty at all. That's the way 99% of people listen to music nowadays. There's still ways to support artists tho, it's a dedicated and strong act tho and I understand that not everybody can do it but still, there's plenty of ways. With shows or physicals. Band won't get anything from your streams.

Well then I find the legal way much more convenient these days than the illegal way which is kinda ironic, I know plenty still download 320s and put them on their phones and shit but I love previewing albums early like this or when they leak 1 day early during thursday leakdays but after that I just go for the legal means and I know a lot of peeps do that too so I don't find your initial upset warranted since you're literally complaining about it on a leak site of all places. Yeah it sucks when a band's album gets leaked like a month in advance but this leaking like 4 days early is nothing.

11 minutes ago, Summers said:

At the end of the day even though this leaked early it gives the band promotion and lets new people listen to them, they are on the trending leaks section which you wouldn't think helped with promotion but it will. That being said from people listening on this site it could encourage people to buy a copy of their new album as well but I understand the outlook you have and respect it 

Same. I'm not a fan of things leaking super early, but sometimes the exposure from leaking helps. If not for early leaks on this website, there are a few albums and artists in general that I wouldn't know, support or love. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, azer said:

Come on, my dude, you're on a leak website and you're going to preach to a forum about "shitty sound quality" in 2019? Since the beginning of mp3s have albums made their way to the Internet in less than good quality. And I'm pretty positive these good dudes are going to be listening to this album in far better quality than 128 when the release comes out on, or even near, Friday. And if they really enjoy it, they're going to support Cult Of Luna in some way, shape or form. And if not, well, that's unfortunate, but it does happen a lot.

• Upvote 2

I have been super excited for this, hoping it lives up to my expectations.

320 added!

• Love 3

Yep, after many playthroughs, this album is a god damn masterpiece.  This is easily the one of the most enthralling and mesmerizing pieces of music released this year.  This isn't just an album, this is a work of art.

• Upvote 3

@Anton Chigurh I absolutely agree; this album is a JOURNEY. One of the few releases this year that gives me a music high on every track. After a few listens, I can confidently say this is my AOTY right now. Frickin' genius.

Favorite track: Lights on the Hill

• Love 1

When Lights on the Hill gets to its climax

Image result for nicolas cage con air wind gif

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

• Love 1

On 9/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, azer said:

They are on tour in a  month so look closely. meanwhile there's vinyls that await you

You’re preaching to the wrong community bud. That self-righteous attitude isn’t going to benefit you in any way.