12. THE ONE (English version)

Downloads

Zippyshare

MirrorCreator

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

Edited by Woe Is Patrick
added japanese tracks

Well, their selling point still works. I wouldn't really call them a band either, since they obviously don't want to be seen as a band. The music is actually pretty good though. Thanks for the post

Almost through, but wow such a jump in quality from their first album. It's not as heavy in some spots, but I really enjoy the ballads. In other spots it's heavier than anything from the first album. No Rain, No Rainbows feels like if Babymetal took notes from X Japan and wrote a song. Soooooo good. 

Like their previous album, I think all the content is energetic, fun, and catchy but it's not the type of stuff I'm gonna find myself listening to very often if at all. 

Any fans of the previous album won't be disappointed. This album has a stronger focus on metal rather than the amalgamation of genres they tried to mix in the previous album. 

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks Loads, Was going crazy after the early japanese release!

Thanks so much for this!!!

Is there a chance for the Japanese version to be uploaded too? the US version is missing the song Syncopation

theres Syncopation, unfortionatly i dont have the regular version of THE ONE yet , mods/admins feel free to remove the link if its agaisnt rules ar anything 

NO LINKS. PLEASE READ SITE RULES TO AVOID SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT. - Disengaged

Wow can't believe some people actually

Looked forward to this. Quite sad really

listen to it before you judge, its the most refreshing thing in the metal scene in a loooooong fucking time. plus its catchy as fuck.

Teamrock actualy reviewed this album as 'Sometimes overwhelming, mostly exhilarating and occasionally jaw-dropping, Metal Resistance may well be the greatest album ever made. Ten out of ten? If I could I’d give it eleven...' and other reviews have been very very positive.

Wow can't believe some people actually

Looked forward to this. Quite sad really

Let me just tell you that the only thing that's quite sad really, is the fact that you somehow find more joy in listening to buttrock (just noticed your comment on the new Decyfer Down, which are pretty much mediocre alt.metal at this point) than this. Just... think twice before you spew bullshit, son. 

Oh and.. nothing personnel, kid. :3

Finally listening to it, I must say that I hated Babymetal a few years ago but then it started to grow in me. I'm not a fan, or a hater, just a listener.

Fun fact: this album is WAY heavier than most of the "metalcore" bands on here.