Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Reaper

Ice Nine Kills - Savages (Acoustic) [Single] (2019)

18 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

11 minutes ago, chase.bacon@yahoo.com said:

@Exsanguination45 I agree with savages being the weakest on the album. What is the other one?

Freak Flag is the other one. 

This acoustic version is 100 times better than the album version. Still not a great song though. 

Milking their big radio hit. Can't say I'm surprised. Sounds nice but it's the most boring of the album. Would like to hear an acoustic of Love Bites or World in My Hands

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bananarampage said:

Milking their big radio hit. Can't say I'm surprised. Sounds nice but it's the most boring of the album. Would like to hear an acoustic of Love Bites or World in My Hands

That’s what the deluxe is for

1 hour ago, Dmotionless570 said:

That’s what the deluxe is for

Eh, I have a feeling the only new songs on the deluxe will be this, the Grave Mistake acoustic from a few months ago, the new song about Scream, and the Thriller cover

This is just an odd song to hear acoustic even if it's one of the softer, more radio-friendly tracks. The original is in your face, aggressive; the lyrics just don't do anything in this format. I'm really interested in hearing the new deluxe tracks though. I'm incredibly curious if it'll sound like a continuation [to indirectly confirm Justin is still in I.N.K.] or a stark contrast [where Ricky and Dan will showcase their writing styles].

1 hour ago, bananarampage said:

Eh, I have a feeling the only new songs on the deluxe will be this, the Grave Mistake acoustic from a few months ago, the new song about Scream, and the Thriller cover

They’ve also preformed an acoustic of thank god it’s Friday a million times

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dmotionless570 said:

tomestimes

um

Definitely prefer this over the original. Unless its live, for some reason the song just hits better live. Wish they wouldve chose a diff track to do acoustic but its nice to see this song get a bit of life again

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, chase.bacon@yahoo.com said:

@Exsanguination45 I agree with savages being the weakest on the album. What is the other one?

Haha yeah Gerry got it right...freak flag is the other 

I don’t understand calling Freak Flag weak at all. 

This song almost felt like an afterthought for them, as there is very little in the way of lyrics depth. I agree with previous comments that it is better live than on the album. And I think I prefer it this way to the album as well. 

Joe really adds a lot the band vocally, especially to the live show. But Sugarman is quite a downgrade to JD. No can Scream like him. Really interested to see what the next album will be like...whenever they make it.