We are aware that the Deceptive Site Ahead error is back for some users. Google is flagging our site as deceptive due to us using Zippyshare. We are working to redirect all references to Zippyshare to 404 pages. Please note that this does not affect Filecrypt downloads.
mR12

Void Of Vision - Hyperdaze (2019)

34 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Just now, Physyadelic said:

Guess who's gonna smack his head against the table today?

Uuuuh yeaaah, I love to be a metalhead, constant pain ❤️

What? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Evanwiger said:

What? 

What?

What?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Evanwiger said:

What? 

What?

Just now, Frak The Gods said:

What?

What?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

This whole album slaps. 

Favorite tracks 

Year of the Rat

Hole in Me 

Kerosene Dream 

Splinter 

Link is down 😭😭

Yo this shit exceeded my expectations. Their other releases would start to bore me towards the end but this shit has some veeeeeeery cool moments sprinkled throughout and only gets heavier as it goes on. Decay might be my fave song, love the electronic clean vocals and the groovy heavies. Very good, easily their best, also vibes Northlane - Alien and Loathe a bit.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, redeemer96 said:

What?

2 hours ago, Frak The Gods said:

What?

2 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

What?

2 hours ago, Evanwiger said:

What? 

1C1AA563-6283-4CCA-97FF-71FA1C429011.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

lets fucking go boys

honestly the cleans are hit or miss for me really; I think they excel most when they're just going hard as fuck. thankfully the 2nd half of this album is exactly that. ending breakdowns in Kerosene Dream and Decay are god tier, and the entirety of Splinter is straight up fucked. Adrenaline is a great interlude too. banger of an album, can't wait to see em with Northlane, Polaris and Silent Planet in December

• Upvote 1

Imagine not thinking this was gonna be ~top 10 material from the singles alone :lol: spectacular release with a great run time. It remains to be seen if Thornhill's debut LP will top this.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Honestly again went with no expectations and holy shit :D This is easily one of my favorite records this year. 9/10 without a doubt, love pretty much every single song. Slave To The Name literally sounds like Thornhill which is absolute nut, then it transitions into Adrenaline which is this bouncy track I would see on Northlane's Alien. Speaking of Alien and transitions, both albums are incredible when it comes to this, and yeah this shit is very proggy, dancy and brutal. Spectacular album

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some sweet riffs here and there. Very good stuff.

A huge step up from their previous work, they actually managed to grasp my attention from front to back.

I think it would have been awesome if Northlane brought these guys on the Alien tour. I think they would have fit the bill great, probably better than Erra. 

• Upvote 1

Fuck yes, hyped for this.

47 minutes ago, thehopedivision said:

A huge step up from their previous work, they actually managed to grasp my attention from front to back.

I think it would have been awesome if Northlane brought these guys on the Alien tour. I think they would have fit the bill great, probably better than Erra. 

They are literally on the european tour later this year with Polaris and Silent Planet :D

• Upvote 3

Thank you!

The cleans completely ruin this. Just dreadful.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Aussies did not disappoint me :D 

Gonna add "Kill All My Friends" on the album as last track as well :3
UNFD keeps on giving, they are on fucking fire

[9/10]

• Downvote 1

This would be 10/10 if it wasn't for the cleans. They might grow on me eventually but right now I just really wish there weren't any.

Just now, mxzh said:

This would be 10/10 if it wasn't for the cleans. They might grow on me eventually but right now I just really wish there weren't any.

think the only actually awful cleans are on If Only, the rest are solid, especially in Decay, love that.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, desk said:

think the only actually awful cleans are on If Only, the rest are solid, especially in Decay, love that.

Yeah you might be right, but eh, I'm usually not a fan of bands adding cleans after not having any before. Don't have a problem with them if they have always had them.

• Upvote 1

This is so good, not a single bad track on the album. The vocals compliment the riffs perfectly, so fucking catchy. I want this band to tour the states so bad