mR12

Betraying the Martyrs - Rapture (2019)

24 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

I'm excited about this one, but it's gonna be one of the late listens for me 😁 some stuff has higher priority

well this happened

• Upvote 1

Some sick grooves in this

These guys are really insane playing live, I highly recommend seeing them to anyone having the chance to

Can't wait to give it a spin, thanks for the share !

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I been waiting forever for this!!! Gonna be jamming this as long as I can see in the future. 

Loved the singles. Can't wait to crack this album open! 

I'm super hyped right now

Theres a couple forgettable songs but overall not bad. Possibly another one that was better than i expected. Ill see how i feel after a few more listens.

• Upvote 1

After my second run through I have to say this really blew me away Btm never really disappoints me possible aoty for me imo don’t kill me lol

5 hours ago, duck! said:

These guys are really insane playing live, I highly recommend seeing them to anyone having the chance to

Can't wait to give it a spin, thanks for the share !

I was suppose to see them this summer before the bus fire :(

Hopefully they'll come back next year!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AlexOfDarkness said:

I was suppose to see them this summer before the bus fire :(

Hopefully they'll come back next year!

I hope for you as well !

Album is a bit better then I expected, but nothing ground breaking. I LOVE "The Iron Gates," and the piano parts in "Rapture," actually all of that song is fantastic.

Did they ever do cleans before this much? This is fucking awesome. The vocals are fucking amazing, cleans and uncleans. First ever album by them I love completely. Lol never gave these guys a chance before. :jams: all the way fucking fire! <3

• Upvote 3

Awesome album. The combination of orchestral elements and metalcore is fucking sweet. 

Best songs: Iron Gates, Sound of Letting You Go, Imagine and Rapture.

6 hours ago, Hellion6 said:

Did they ever do cleans before this much? This is fucking awesome. The vocals are fucking amazing, cleans and uncleans. First ever album by them I love completely. Lol never gave these guys a chance before. :jams: all the way fucking fire! <3

Dude you NEED to listen to "The Resilient" and "Breathe In Life" if you enjoy this album even slightly! BtM are so good, you'll love those albums by them for sure, especially "The Resilient" since you love the cleans

I actually like this. I might be retarded honestly

• Haha 3

This has to be their best album since Breathe In Life. They were losing themselves after debut but this isn't too bad. Much more creative songwriting and you don't start expecting a clean chorus to hit you and ruin the song every minute like on the previous album. I think the vocal performances are their best yet too, the clean vocalist tries to sound more fierce and Aaron is just as gnarly as ever.

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

• Love 1

Dound of letting you go is best song in this album.my car speakers tears by this song..they use every element i love in their song.thanks kingdom🙏

Sound

On 9/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, Hellion6 said:

Lmao for some reason I always take your opinion on this site highly because a lot of the stuff you recommend are amazing to me haha

• Love 1