OfBbK1w.jpg

Leaked
Release - September 13, 2019
Genre - Synthpop, Electronic
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Next Level Charli (2:37)
02. Gone (4:06)
03. Cross You Out (feat. Sky Ferreira) (3:28)
04. 1999 (3:09)
05. Click (feat. Kim Petras and Tommy Cash) (3:53)
06. Warm (feat. HAIM) (3:45)
07. Thoughts (3:11)
08. Blame It On Your Love (feat. Lizzo) (3:11)
09. White Mercedes (3:23)
10. Silver Cross (3:28)
11. I Don't Wanna Know (3:05)
12. Official (3:04)
13. Shake It (feat. Big Freedia, CupcakKe, Brooke Candy and Pabllo Vittar) (4:35)
14. February 2017 (feat. Clairo and Yaeji) (2:33)
15. 2099 (feat. Troye Sivan) (3:25)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Other Releases by

Oh. My.  God. Thank you so much :)

17 minutes ago, Frak The Gods said:

Not even going to act like I am going to listen to this shit. Just here to admire the album artwork. :fap:

I could always tell you were weird.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, krjohns2 said:

I could always tell you were weird.

Like you didn't do the same thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

The album is unique and good...

Blame it on your love is my fav though👌👌😂

Yay thank you!

Thank you! Charli never disappoints <3

• Upvote 1

LET IT ALL HANG OUT

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Still think she should just drop XCX World as a mixtape. If Can You Hear Me had a proper release as a single it would have been a #1 hit.

• Upvote 1

why do so many people make sexual remarks about women on their album artwork? could you not be so crude? nudity is not exclusively sexual, and these artists put a lot of work into their art, it's rude to boil them down to their bodies. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 13

She should try selling music next time.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

This will definitely be one of the best albums of 2019! Out of the 7 singles released there was not a bad song. February 2017 is already my favorite tho :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

why do so many people make sexual remarks about women on their album artwork? could you not be so crude? nudity is not exclusively sexual, and these artists put a lot of work into their art, it's rude to boil them down to their bodies. 

no

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

wow good pop in 2019 is hard to find but charli has nailed it. kinda wish she would nail me too though LOL

• Upvote 1

Noice bruh! This is steaksauce! Skrrrrt! Aayyy!

Seriously, thank you for this :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh hey sweet, I was needing another album to top out my ten worst albums of 2019.

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

Because it's the internet and people have opinions.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

Waterparks fav band? Omegalul

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Eclectic pop at its finest!

FLAC added!

• Love 1

On 9/12/2019 at 2:17 PM, highfivepunk said:

Yeah, I'm sure she didn't oil up before posing naked and having a liquid chrome substance added in post just to cover her nips for anything but artistic purposes.

It absolutely had nothing to do with the fact that sex appeal sells units, or grabs attention, or even generates conversations or news articles.

How dare you horrible sex fiends assume this absolute saint of an artist would even consider such raunchy business tactics.

:cowboy: why can't a woman just express herself without all you wretched perverts making it lewd?

Ugh!😤👀😃😆

• Upvote 3

Keep reading about how she's "the Pop star of the future" and her music is pretty awesome as far as Pop goes. So, why not? Going to give this a listen.

okay, this was not my favorite of hers. i adored the mixtapes, i was pretty let down by this. i'll see if it grows on me, but first listen thru left me wanting something else.

On a real note this gives me strong TaTu vibes both in style and delivery. She's gonna blow up like crazy sometime soon. 

That epic dance off in the bridge of 'Gone' sold me. She knows she's got sex appeal and embraces it in her choreography like it's just another emotion and not something taboo or risqué.

Which is a nice change of pace from the "I'm a woman so by default I'm beautiful so if I act or perform slutty for attention don't shame me" attitude of most Western artists.

She knows she's an attractive woman. She's not trying too hard to convince everyone. Instead she focused on her zany all over the place music videos and her contagious music and flow.

Honestly, I could be a shithead all day and make meme after meme, but at the end of the day she makes enjoyable music that I plan on showing friends.

• Upvote 1

So, I really loved the singles from this one and some of her one-off singles prior to this album like “5 in the Morning” but this album just felt like a really long intermission. The singles were definitely the best songs on the album, in my opinion. 

Enjoyable. Not for me. 

Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

Shit is dope. This is Pop music I can get behind. This and Billie Eilish were nice surprises from this year.