mR12

Cold - The Things We Can't Stop (2019)

13 posts in this topic

Didn't care for their last record, but hopefully this is a great album, really enjoy most of their work

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Shine, Snowblind, Better Human, Without You and Quiet Now are highlights, the rest is meh or good 

Overall it's a good record, but I'm not sad enough to appreciate it at the moment :)

I mean, I feel like shit, but not sad, more like mad and disappointed...not on the record, overall

7/10

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

About what i was expecting the album to sound like. Ever since they left Epic Records and Scooter did his side project The Killer And The Star he's been on the much softer sounding side. Although, i loved A Different Kind Of Pain.. they seem to need better production lately especially with the guitar quality on some tracks. I'll still keep this one on rotation for awhile, sounds like there was still good song writing to it compared to the last effort :like:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Cold - The Things We Can't Stop REVIEW:
Intro - ok intro
Shine - 4/5
Snowblind - 4.5/5  - love that grunge tinge to it.
The Devil We Know - 4/5
Run - 4/5
Better Human - 4.5/5
Without You - 5/5
Quiet Now - 4.5/5
The One That Got Away - 5/5
Systems Fail - 4/5
Beautiful Life - 4/5
We All Love - 5/5

Beautiful Record. Front to back. Great listen through for sure. AOTY contender for me for sure. A couple re-listens on here for sure. Fav Tracks: Without You, The One That Got Away, We All Love <3<3<3

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

I'm so glad this album is out, that's exactly what I needed atm and exactly what I expected from them

Very solid album

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

This album is for who listen COLD with your soul...is a magical type of music like Deftones Or Starset. Immersive rock ... All this came from

"Shoegaze".

Sorry for my english im latino.