Chief

Infant Annihilator - The Battle of Yaldabaoth (2019)

77 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Production could be a little bit better. Music kick ass tho. Never cared about their lyrics or music videos. Top notch deathcore, even if it's all overprocessed, it's still fun to listen.

• Upvote 1

Yo, check out my vocal covers! :)

https://soundcloud.com/maagh

this slaps cock

• Confused 1

so far this record feels like a halfway point between the first and second records, for better and for worse (mostly better)

there’s a lot more mindless wanky chaos like on the first record (not for everyone), but then some of the insane chuggy riffage from that record is here too and it fuckin HITS 

and then theyve got the insane lyricism and vocals from the second record, and holy hell the guest vocalists are fucking insane 

the mindless chaos makes the production a little muddy at times, but other than that this record sounds INSANE so far, fucking love these guys

6/10 its fast and brutal but nothing groundbreaking.

I'm ROCK HARD right now 

Aww fuck yeah brother!!

Vile trash, as per. Video was fun though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

So you guys stand for track # 8???

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I really dont fucking get this.... I guess "freedom" of speech isnt a thing anymore... sweet 

• Confused 4

You Make Me Wanna Forget 

1 hour ago, ×KING×ReLLIK× said:

what?

Bro, this is legit straight up gold. I literally laughed out loud throught the whole thing. The ending at the title track made me actually lose my breath

@JenovaStark Cj McCreery from Signs of the Swarm has some gnarly vocals. Dickie is on one of their tracks and I forget half the time 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ×KING×ReLLIK× said:

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I really dont fucking get this.... I guess "freedom" of speech isnt a thing anymore... sweet 

It's  just a fucking song name, you want your freedom of speech ? Then respect these artists. 

8 hours ago, ×KING×ReLLIK× said:

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

What does your comment mean? I'm genuinely curious. cos there aren't any lyrics to the song yet so you can't go off that, and the song title is just "A Rape Of Sirens".

It started out small I really thought it was nothing at all
I never asked for help I never had a clue how
It grew bigger when my back was turned
I guess I never really knew how badly my world had burned

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 1.20.12 PM.png

U guys really stand for track 8?? I really don't fucking get it. I guess sitting through a heavy song just doesn't exist anymore imo.

Loving the downvotes. Fuck me for thinking the people who write lyrics about raping dead babies until their intestines fall out are bad people. Whoever genuinely listens to this crap needs to take a look at themselves. There's separating the artist from the message, but this is too much. And no, it isn't relevant if this song doesn't contain any filth, plenty of their others ones do, enough to give a good idea of what these vile cunts stand for. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

On 9/7/2019 at 8:48 PM, humbleledger said:

whether I check this depends entirely on if the bands name is self aware or not

Self aware? 90% of their lyrics are just about rape, murder an mutilation of kids, babies an unborn fetuses dead or alive lol. 

1 hour ago, Brad . said:

Loving the downvotes. Fuck me for thinking the people who write lyrics about raping dead babies until their intestines fall out are bad people. Whoever genuinely listens to this crap needs to take a look at themselves. There's separating the artist from the message, but this is too much. And no, it isn't relevant if this song doesn't contain any filth, plenty of their others ones do, enough to give a good idea of what these vile cunts stand for. 

What's funny is they actually made a shirt about the singer of lost prophet's being a pedo pos. Yet i assume it never occured to them he probably loves their music for the lyrics. 

5 hours ago, Brad . said:

So when you watch a horror film, are those movies immediately bad because the killer does horrific shit in it? Death Metal is basically  the metal equivalent of a horror film. And on this new album they even made it less realistic by venturing into the realm of fantasy. Just look at the album cover. That's some Lord of the Rings shit, and the album describes specific demon characters now like the Childchewer, the Three Bastards, Swineacologist, ect. Feels closer to Diablo or Doom now. Do you imagine if demons were having a battle with corrupt priests they'd be cool and only do fucked up shit to fully grown adults? :lol:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Crowing51 said:

What's funny is they actually made a shirt about the singer of lost prophet's being a pedo pos. Yet i assume it never occured to them he probably loves their music for the lyrics. 

wow there's some fucking retarded comments in this thread LMAO

i think this one wins the dumb contest though

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Brad . said:

They are fucking against it... Do you really think these guys are religious people who rape babies ? 

31 minutes ago, Medusa said:

They are fucking against it... Do you really think these guys are religious people who rape babies ? 

if he/she really does, it would be incredibly funny

19 minutes ago, claudio said:

if he/she really does, it would be incredibly funny

i hope they are trolling and not serious because this deserves to be immortalized on this site LMAO

17 minutes ago, BeefPudding said:

i hope they are trolling and not serious because this deserves to be immortalized on this site LMAO

in any case, they're already a meme

I honestly love these guys. Going to give it a good listen. thanks.

Pure filth of the highest degree. AOTY until TBDM and Cattle Decapitation drop tbh.

• Upvote 1

Where are all the ridiculous gutturals and lows? I'm still holding the belief that Dickie can't do them anymore.