NieR:Automata™

The Amity Affliction - All My Friends Are Dead [Single] (2019)

36 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

All my friends are so full of shit

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

This is fanfuckingtastic, this is probably the heaviest song Amity has ever done and now I see what Ahren meant by the fact it's going to be heavier and poppier at the same time. I loved misery when it was released I love this single and I really hope we get more stuff like this on the next album

when the new album is out??

I really like this, the contrast feels natural, it doesn't ruin the song and overall it's probably the heaviest TAA song in a long while 😁🤔

The production is kinda meh, but I'm looking forward to hear more from sophomore LP/EP

• Love 1

Not a fan of the chorus, but crikey those verses are arguably the heaviest they've been, sounding huge.

I love Misery, but damn, this is pretty fucking sick <3 Thanks for posting this here! These guys seem to be doing pretty good.

• Upvote 1

All my friends are anchors and shit I dunno

Those verses caught me off guard

Those chorus didn't

uuhuuuuhuuuuuh

• Downvote 1

On one hand i'm happy they brought some heavy back... on the other hand the chorus kinda sucks and the drums sound completely fake. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

ya ya ya push me to the edge

• Upvote 1

chorus ain't that bad. it's kind of a nice smooth compliment to those verses

Just now, BenjaminBurnley said:

This is crap for lyrics.

you can't expect anything else from them

• Upvote 3

Verses are cool, chorus is interesting but ultimately a little lacking.

I get what they were going for, but they didn't quite execute it well enough.

What the fuck was that chorus? Like this is an amazing song until Ahren started singing and he's usually such a highlight in their songs for me

3/10, like the rest of their music 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

This is crap for lyrics.

The song is called "All My Friends Are Dead". It's by Amity Affliction. Saying the lyrics are bad is like saying water is wet

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

The song is called "All My Friends Are Dead". It's by Amity Affliction. Saying the lyrics are bad is like saying water is wet

Lmaoed hard at this, never heard a better definition of TAA lol.

Song’s a nice progress after that messy shithole that was Missry, but still miles behind their peak albums. Chorus kinda killed the whole vibe built by the verses.

uWu

uWu

uWu

uWu

Dying slowly

• Haha 2

This is amazing.

Best song I've heard from these guys. Thanks for the upload! 

Man i really enjoyed that, it really captures and brings back the before Misery album sound. 

People are clearly never satisfied. At least they brought something new to their sound without becoming a whole new band. All their album before Misery sounded exactly like a copy and paste. The old post-hardcore formula of scream / poppy punkish cleans... repeat... repeat... and repeat... 

I personally feel like this has potential, is it perfect?! Hell no, but people  here often try to be assholes. Even on youtube you can see most of the albums that were posted here receive praises while many members of KL are so damn negative with most of the more "popular" bands. 

Internet is internet tho, when you ask people to give positive feedbacks they immediately put their "opinion army suit" on and go bat shit crazy and call you a beautiful snowflake or some stupid nonsense bs to represent a human being who actualy respect other people's work and achievements.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't get the hate, I haven't really been into these guys much for the last 2, almost 3 albums but this is a fucking sick song for them. The verses are heavy, the chorus blends nicely, and rather than sampling, etc all the way through like some songs on the last album, there's just a small mid section.

I for one am happy to see that this sounds nothing like Misery 2.0

I learned to like Misery, it did take a while, but it's definitely not my favorite album by them, but this new single gives me plenty to hope for!

10 hours ago, Physyadelic said:

I really like this, the contrast feels natural, it doesn't ruin the song and overall it's probably the heaviest TAA song in a long while 😁🤔

The production is kinda meh, but I'm looking forward to hear more from sophomore LP/EP

The production on all of their albums suck, honestly. Misery was probably their best, and it was still pretty bad.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Really good but the chorus is too long