Lord Kingdom

Sleeping With Sirens - How It Feels to Be Lost (2019)

86 posts in this topic

Im not expecting this.sooooo good.sooo good.first album of sws that i realy enjoy.

Other Releases by

By no means peak SWS, but it's the best they've been in a minute.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I was expecting it to be heavier than it is based off the singles. Still, i thought it was pretty good. Not great, but good. 

Yeah I'm a fan. The non-singles ended up being my favorites as I'm sure was the case for most people, and for me those include: Ghost, Blood Lines, Another Nightmare, Medicine(!!). The other songs aren't half bad either, with varying quality. It helps that I dont need much from sws. Madness is still my favorite release from them, however. 

This is a totally acceptable album. I think I'm realizing that I'm just over these guys.

thanks, though!

• Upvote 1

wow a post hardcore band. i wonder how many times they'll sing for 30 seconds then screech for 30 seconds.
amazes me people still listen to these copy paste bands.

• Downvote 10

3 hours ago, ViewsFromThe666 said:

wow a post hardcore band. i wonder how many times they'll sing for 30 seconds then screech for 30 seconds.

Aren't you fun

On 9/5/2019 at 2:28 PM, Physyadelic said:

Because in this fucking century every heavier vocalist has to sound like a macho in cleans and screams as well

Ah well, you do you I guess

It's like saying that girl's vocals doesn't fit in metal or rock genre

How it feels to be dumb?

Let's keep it 50/50 shall we? xD

How salty is this comment section. I think they released a very good record for once, nothing to complain about by any means.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ViewsFromThe666 said:

"Favorite genre : hip-hop"

I wonder how many times they'll rap about sex and drugs then whine with auto-tune for the chorus. Amazes me people still listen to this GaRbAgE. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

Damn never thought I'd like another sleeping with sirens album. This is solid, very pleasant surprise.

This album is actually pretty damn good. The best SWS album in quite a while.

Strong contender for AOTY for me.

• Upvote 1

FLAC added!

Definitely a top 10 album of the year for me. A lot of these songs are getting stuck in my head. Catchy af 

• Upvote 1

This album is so modern and fresh.so much like isee stars last album.

• Upvote 1

Medicine (Devil in my Head) is the best track on this by far

• Love 1

On 9/5/2019 at 7:09 PM, tencsi said:

This album is probably the biggest surprise for me this year but I really enjoyed it.

Same dude. Did not expect much but this is a throwback. Catchy as hell, im loving it

• Upvote 1

It's definitely not ANYWHERE CLOSE to being album of the year (lmfao) but it's very surprisingly decent.  Solid 3/5.

When you have songs like agree to disagree on it with some of the most embarrassingly cringe worthy lyrics I've heard all year mixed in with the other solid songs it just really brings the record down.  A great album doesn't have multiple insta-skips that almost makes u feel shameful for enjoying the rest of it.

• Downvote 1

Having never listened to anything by Sleeping with Sirens ever before, this album is actually really great. I love a good majority of the tracks on it, with only one or two that I'm not comfortable with. 

Also, for the same reason above, I think Kellin looks great with the blonde hair. Since I'm not having to make a sudden switch in my memory of the other hair color, I don't mind, and actually really like it. Personally, I think it fits his voice really well imo. 

I'm gonna get hate for this, but it was a solid record, and Kellin looks good

Let me be lol

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 9/7/2019 at 7:14 AM, Medusa said:

"Favorite genre : hip-hop"

I wonder how many times they'll rap about sex and drugs then whine with auto-tune for the chorus. Amazes me people still listen to this GaRbAgE. 

don't forget favorite artist yourfavoritemartian. it's very epiclyy

Wow... i am glad i gave this a listen because they kinda lost me after Feel. This is unexpectedly good. I just feel bad cos this is a good album but they just dont have the same appeal compared to back then