By Administrator decision, from now on the main feed will only show latest albums and EPs. The Latest Downloads page is not affected by this change, and additionally a new page called Latest Singles has been added to the Browse menu. RSS feeds are also not affected by this change.
Rorschach

Signing off...

32 posts in this topic

Sad to see you go. Hope we can keep in touch on Discord. Have fun with your new found time! 

Thank you for everything that you do for us, the site, and for all the leechers out there just reaping the benefits of all your hard work and dedication!  It will never be the same without you :(

• Upvote 1

So sad to see you go man, thank you so much for everything you have done for this amazing and site and community best of luck in your future endeavors!

Gonna miss seeing you around here, best of luck with everything, and thank you for all you did in your time here!

Thanks for the leaks man. Enjoy whatever comes next for you

• Love 1

Dang man! It's been great having you on here. best of luck with whatever you choose to do in the future!

Bro I honestly don't know what to say. I've seen you around ever since I joined last september, and I've never seen a passionate person such as you. I'm not saying that you should go or you have to stay cause thats what you want to do and with you speaking out its good for us to accept and move on, but we wont forget man. Thanks for being you, thats all that matters

Now that kinda sucks, because it was really cool having you around, but well, sometimes life just calls after you.

Good luck with everything you do Rorschach! :D

Hope to see you back round these parts, my Lord.

Blessings to thee.

• Upvote 1

Oh no Ror ☹️ that's too bad, you had one of the best leaks, at least for me here

Thanks for everything, mostly the bands I discovered thanks to you and good luck in what you do in the future! ❤️

Papa.............

pcuighgdea1snf.jpg

• Haha 2

Sad to see you go man, but I totally understand it. Best of luck to you in the future!

Thank you for provide good music sir, even back when i just a silent reader in here. I follow ur submit and some of them take me to a new level of music.

Best of luck for what you do and good luck Lord.

• Upvote 1

I always knew when you posted a (non trending) leak it would be something I'd like.  Discovered so many now favorite bands these past two years.  not sure where I'm going to find those niche jams now.

oh well, as a married man with a career and a kid I don't even have time to play games anymore, I understand your decision %100.  going out on top. come say hi occasionally.

Thank you for everything you'll surely be missed by everyone here 

Best of luck to you and your future endeavors! It's going to be weird not seeing you on here!

I totally understand your situation. Life gets so busy. Having a wife and a daughter, days fly by and you can't even find time for a lot of things. Even half of my music sits for a week til I get quiet time lol. Go live your life and make memories! Thank you for all you've done, you deserve the break! 

Thank you for all of the effort you put it on this site. It truly wouldn't be what it is without you. We better keep in touch <3

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your part in making this one of my favorite sites to visit. I'll keep an eye out for your recommendations. 

Best wishes to you brother.. thank you for all you have done man.

Glad to hear you'll still be around. You introduced me to some of the best and most obscure music. You really helped me to expand my music horizons. You will be missed. Good luck man and have a good one. Thanks for everything. 

Thanks for all the years man, it’s been a pleasure. Keep rocking and I hope to find you online sometimes, good luck for everything <3

*Crowd chanting*

Thank you, Rorschach!

Thank you, Rorschach!

Thank you, Rorschach!

No wonder why you never replied my PM. Don't worry bro, you deserve to have some time for you. One of the few people that I really enjoyed talking to, the good old times will always be cherised deep inside my heart. Thanks for everything, you are definitely one of the best admins this site ever had. 

Much love for all the work u did bro. Enjoy ur time!

Aw man, i just want to thank you deeply for introducing me to so much new music. I mean, you're the reason why I started to listen to some Sludge and Hardcore bands. I wish you all the best my dude.

Thank you very much for the work you've done, best of luck.