Deftones has leaked -- however, at the request of a significant member of the fan community, Kingdom Leaks has decided not to aid in its spread until Thursday morning EDT. What you do with that is up to you, but please don't be asking us for links or publicly aid others in finding it on this website.
Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Reaper

Fit for An Autopsy - The Sea of Tragic Beasts [Single] (2019)

18 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

fucking majestic 

the vocals on this are mad, especially the chorus 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

klsig.png.3267830764a221b632f399d63c5c2267.png

Wasn't expecting the melody in the chorus, this album is definitely going to be an AOTY contender for me, going to be non-stop bangers and mash on this one.

• Upvote 3

God I am so fucking hyped to hear this album. That chorus melody definitely threw me off guard. Very likely going to be my deathcore AOTY and top 5 overall. Love how the song closes. I really hope they outdo Swing the Axe somewhere on this album. Can't wait for my preorder to come :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

This is insanely good

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Okay this is probably going to take the crown for best Deathcore album for me this year super hyped for this!!!

• Upvote 2

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

I'll wait for the album. The hype is too much at this point. if i get more hyped i'll be disappointed if i listen to the whole record

tumblr_nfx3hbqWqX1s03x0vo1_500.gif.cc6d5528496e9d13151c966cbda83319.gif

Yo this rips. So stoked for this album. Thanks for the upload. <3

johnny booth.gif

Fucking fantastic. This band pumps out nothing but perfection. That breakdown is insane. 

I can't listen to this for another half hour but I already know this is going to be AOTY for me. Jealous of everyone that's already heard it.

• Upvote 1

These first two songs are outstanding! This will probably be my album of the year.

Okay, I just listened to it. Parts of it I really liked, but I don't know how I feel about the chorus yet; I appreciate them trying something new, and it kind of sounds like Cattle Decapitation, but I'm not sure if I like it. 

band flirts with greatness but constantly making half their track blow.
Verses in this are so fucking bad. How many times have i said that for deathcore? heyzeus.
intro riff is so overdone. sounds like shite. beginning of song up to chorus is practically worthless. also sick of those lyrics. "inescapable agony!!!" like can u stfu? lol. 
like no build into chorus. mistake. part of why it catches so off guard for some ppl i think. melody is actually infectious though. pre-chorus is ok, especially when its not even a pre-chorus the second time, and goes into mediocre breakdown which at least a good one of those shitty breakdowns lol.

Last couple minutes is what this band should be doing. Still hoping album has a few consistently good tracks, but I would be lying if I said I was rlly expecting it. If it happens though, epic. they're close. real close. 
Will still be jamming this pretty consistently for a while probably.

• Downvote 2

I REALLY like the chorus in this song. Unusual for clean vocals in Fit For An Autopsy, but they work great.

You can put this album on my hype list now.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

I don't listen to much deathcore at all. But when @Lord Rorschach says that the new FFAA album is deathcore AOTY I have to check them out. 

I don't listen to much deathcore at all. But when @Lord Rorschach says that the new FFAA album is deathcore AOTY I have to check them out. 

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg