ANNOUNCEMENT: We are please to announce that @967-EVIL has been promoted to Administrator! Please help us in congratulating him on his promotion!
BenjaminBurnley

Fozzy - Nowhere To Run [Single] (2019)

15 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - August 29th, 2019

Genre - Hard Rock, Alt. Metal

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01 Nowhere To Run

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 1
  • Downvote 2

Other Releases by

Wow. Horrible. 

• Love 1

I'm usually a fan of the heavier songs but this song is really not that bad imo, it's even quite catchy.

• Upvote 1

So bad... Like I can't believe Fozzy is still around. 

PSP JEsus.gif

I guess I'll start a petition for this to get deleted. 

Everyone who concurs, say aye. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

I guess I'll start a petition for this to get deleted. 

Everyone who concurs, say aye. 

You just made the list 

Well I have 

skillet

bring me the horizon 

and Attila 

to thank for this not being the worst release of the year

Not bad, not good, kinda in the middle for me. Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

50 minutes ago, Dmotionless570 said:

Well I have 

skillet

bring me the horizon 

and Attila 

to thank for this not being the worst release of the year

Attila people either hate them or love them. I'm guessing you never liked them to begin  with which is fine. But their latest album being one of the worst album of the year, yeah maybe to someone who never liked them. But to someone who actually like attila, it's their best album since outlawed. They definitely went a lot heavier on it and even songs like bad habits, and subhuman which or more melodic. Those two songs are probably in my opinion their best songs ever written. As for skillet and bring me the horizon. I definitely agree with those two. Bring me the horizon i use to love them and sempiternal was amazing. I don't get why they didn't just stick with that sound. Asking Alexandria will be on your list for worst albums of the year by the end of the year.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Centralia121483 said:

Attila people either hate them or love them. I'm guessing you never liked them to begin  with which is fine. But their latest album being one of the worst album of the year, yeah maybe to someone who never liked them. But to someone who actually like attila, it's their best album since outlawed. They definitely went a lot heavier on it and even songs like bad habits, and subhuman which or more melodic. Those two songs are probably in my opinion their best songs ever written. As for skillet and bring me the horizon. I definitely agree with those two. Bring me the horizon i use to love them and sempiternal was amazing. I don't get why they didn't just stick with that sound. Asking Alexandria will be on your list for worst albums of the year by the end of the year.

Asking probably won’t because their music doesn’t insult my intelligence like Attila because their lyrics are absolutely terrible it’s like everyone of their songs is written like asking Alexandrias not the American average 

2 hours ago, Centralia121483 said:

Attila people either hate them or love them. I'm guessing you never liked them to begin  with which is fine. But their latest album being one of the worst album of the year, yeah maybe to someone who never liked them. But to someone who actually like attila, it's their best album since outlawed.

Attila should've quit after Rage.