Sign in to follow this  
desk

Thornhill - Nurture (Single) (2019)

13 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Probably not as good as Coven, or any song off of Butterfly, but still very good, and it'll probably grow on me. Album art is cool enough.

• Upvote 1

So fucking good. So glad they didnt let the "hevi & no cleans = good" idiots change them. Gotta agree with @xcblackdiamond, its probably not as good as any of those songs, but they set the bar pretty fucking high for themselves anyways.

• Upvote 1

between this and coven, so stoked on this album 

Siiick song!

Finally!!! It’s okay’ish considering everything else they put out before this. I just hope they stick to their unique heavy dark sound with several layers in a song. They are so good at that and they’ve really earned a name in such a short amount of time. Stoked nonetheless for their debut

There's something so unique about this band. They are fairly new but seems like they already mastered their signature sound. I hope they get really big <3 Love this song

• Upvote 1

A little too clean I think, idk, but I fucking love them so I'm still excited as fuck for the rest of the album

these guys never disappoint

On 8/28/2019 at 11:41 PM, NieR:Automata™ said:

There's something so unique about this band. They are fairly new but seems like they already mastered their signature sound. I hope they get really big <3 Love this song

For me it's the vocalist. His singing fits their instrumentals perfectly and he's just amazing.

• Upvote 1

Just noticed how terrible the production is on this and Coven compared to Butterfly. very muddy and quiet. I really really hope that they will remaster the songs for the album, their music deserves better