Still seeing Christmas colors on the site? Hit CTRL+F5 or CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+R to force a full reload of KL.
Sign in to follow this  
Juandissimo

Moron Police - A Boat on the Sea (2019)

16 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - August 16, 2019
Genre - Experimental Rock
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

*Imagine if Protest the Hero, Thank You Scientist, Mr. Bungle, and Haken had a baby*

Tracklist:

01. Hocus Pocus (1:20)
02. The Phantom Below (4:12)
03. The Invisible King (4:05)
04. Beware the Blue Skies (4:11)
05. The Dog Song (3:20)
06. Captain Awkward (5:12)
07. The Undersea (3:27)
08. Isn't It Easy (6:57)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 1

Those are some big boy bands you compared this to. Hope you don't let me down.

E: Single sounds very nice, would also compare it to Cheeto's Magazine.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, InsidAero said:

Those are some big boy bands you compared this to. Hope you don't let me down.

E: Single sounds very nice, would also compare it to Cheeto's Magazine.

Why the hell didn't I think of Cheeto's Magazine...  I am ashamed now... I had to put some big names to draw some attention amirite ;)  Plus, it is pretty damn g00d sooooo

• Upvote 1

I'm a huge fan of these guys and this album is above and beyond. If you like this, check out their previous 2 albums. I'd say their other albums are a bit more experimental but no less awesome. 

• Upvote 1

I just grabbed this one off Soulseek earlier today after a recc from a buddy, can't say there's anyone out there that sounds anything like this band (to be fair, I have not heard Cheeto's Magazine). I thought your description was as close to accurate as we're gonna get. Great upload, be sure to check it out everyone!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vbooy57 said:

I just grabbed this one off Soulseek earlier today after a recc from a buddy, can't say there's anyone out there that sounds anything like this band (to be fair, I have not heard Cheeto's Magazine). I thought your description was as close to accurate as we're gonna get. Great upload, be sure to check it out everyone!

Check out Cheeto's Magazine's album Amazingous. It's a really fun listen, very nice light-hearted goofy prog.

• Upvote 1

You had me at PTH

• Upvote 2

Is elton john singing in the middle of song?nice work i think

6 hours ago, vbooy57 said:

and here i thought i was one of the few that still uses soulseek. heck yes:like::like::like:

also i guess i need to be checking out this album a little more in depth. the single fuckin rips

3 hours ago, iamryang said:

and here i thought i was one of the few that still uses soulseek. heck yes:like::like::like:

also i guess i need to be checking out this album a little more in depth. the single fuckin rips

Since the death of What.CD, it's my goto for rare material and doesn't often let me down.

Thanks to @InsidAero for that Cheeto's Magazine recommendation, their album from this year is a lot of fun and worth checking out for anyone else that liked this Moron Police here.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, vbooy57 said:

Since the death of What.CD, it's my goto for rare material and doesn't often let me down.

Thanks to @InsidAero for that Cheeto's Magazine recommendation, their album from this year is a lot of fun and worth checking out for anyone else that liked this Moron Police here.

I second this thank you. Never heard of CM and this is awesome. 

Thank you for the suggestion. At first listen I was like meh, but when I saw it here I gave it another try. I'm glad I did because now I enjoy the band very much. I checked the whole discography and the album before this one is also very good if someone want to check it out.

• Upvote 1