Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Counterparts - Wings of Nightmares (Single) (2019)

40 posts in this topic

THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN

N🚫THING LEFT T🚫 L🚫VE ERA LET'S FUCKING GO

• Love 3

FUCK YEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

will loop this song for another 15 years or so just like whole YNYA

• Upvote 2

The heavy parts are great but I legit hate the melodic sections. Melo hc is one of the genres that is just borderline bad and annoying and Counterparts is one of the bands that fall under this category (even though I admit they have some great songs). It's basically hardcore for people who hate hardcore. I don't think this single convinced me to give them another chance

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 7
  • Downvote 18

Good stuff as always. Thanks.

FUCKING NICE. This whole song is a lot of fun

• Upvote 2

heavily melodic. GREAT

2 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

The heavy parts are great but I legit hate the melodic sections. Melo hc is one of the genres that is just borderline bad and annoying and Counterparts is one of the bands that fall under this category (even though I admit they have some great songs). It's basically hardcore for people who hate hardcore. I don't think this single convinced me to give them another chance

I dont like the melodic sections like anything before the first chorus but thinking Melo HC is bad LUL.

• Upvote 1

this is great, as usual, i just NEED album deets

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

That freaking guitar work is outstanding.

• Upvote 1

I found myself focusing on the guitar work more than anything the first time through.  What a banger.

Fuck Blake killed the guitars on this. 10/10

• Upvote 3

Awesome as usual. Can't wait to hear some of the new songs on their private tour 2.0 tour at the end of the year. 

well it's certainly a Counterparts song

Haven't listened to this yet, but that artwork rules.

6 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Haters gonna hate. I'm not much of a Counterparts fan, but it's not bad by any means, just not for me. Open up your mind a little bit man, or maybe just keep that trash can of a mouth shut once in a while cuz not everything you think has to be said. And I don't really think you're trash man, but you know what I mean! :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Scotty_Trees said:

Haters gonna hate. Open up your mind a little bit man, or maybe just keep that trash can of a mouth shut once in a while cuz not everything you think has to be said. And I don't really think you're trash man, but you know what I mean! :P

I'm allowed to say my opinion on music. Pretty much everyone is. It's fine that you disagree with me, I just don't find this band to be as good as all of you think it is

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nothing Left To Love eh? Hm. Well, this song slaps, and im new to this band. Would love to see expected date late september/early october

Well thank you Japan! Lol

6 minutes ago, Gandalfstorm said:

Nothing Left To Love eh? Hm. Well, this song slaps, and im new to this band. Would love to see expected date late september/early october

November 1st according to Japanese iTunes 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I'm allowed to say my opinion on music. Pretty much everyone is. It's fine that you disagree with me, I just don't find this band to be as good as all of you think it is

I agree with you about having all the rights to express your opinions. But like most people on internet your opinion sound more like “this is a fact” than “here’s what I personally think about it”. Read what you said again, clearly the way it’s stated you say that melodic hardcore “is” one of those genres that is borderline bad and annoying. 

You guys just need to learn how to actually express an opinion without sounding like assholes... 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

It's all good, we can still listen to Northlane together ;)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, counterxparts said:

Counterparts is the best band of all time. That isn't an opinion. That's a fact.

BIG AGREE

IT GETS BETTER AFTER EVERY LISTEN

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

They definitely stuck to their mold, which isn't bad :) I wanna hear more.

Counterparts is the 🐐

• Love 1