serafina

Tool - Fear Inoculum (2019)

132 posts in this topic

thanks

Other Releases by

Woooo I really enjoy the 4 tracks I've listened to thus far. Thank you!

Crazy to think the instrumentals have to be added in after... That CD minute limit really hurt them this time lol

• Upvote 1

I'd complain about there being only 7 songs but its still like an hour of new tool music.

7empest is the best song on the album. Actually, 7empest is the best song this year. 

The whole album is mindblowing, but that song is out of this world. Just wow.

• Upvote 4

Holy fuck that was a fun ride! Can’t wait to hear the full experience. Invincible is my favorite track. I’m glad there were plenty of goosebump moments. The dudes actually pulled it off!

• Upvote 2

I've got the special edition on pre-order but this is too good to pass up. This will keep me going for the week.

I never 'got' Tool and this album didn't change my mind, but I'm happy for all the fans that the wait is now over. I will agree that 7empest is a pretty cool track though.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Okay after 3 listens I can say that this is fantastic. Fucking great.

Favorite tracks: Pneuma, Descending, Culling Voices, Chocolate Chip Trip, 7empest. Hell throw in the other 2 as well. Great record.
TOOL has done it again. Can't wait to hear the full version with all the interludes and such.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, sudderthh said:

Okay after 3 listens I can say that this is fantastic. Fucking great.

Favorite tracks: Pneuma, Descending, Culling Voices, Chocolate Chip Trip, 7empest. Hell throw in the other 2 as well. Great record.
TOOL has done it again. Can't wait to hear the full version with all the interludes and such.

Agreed.  Also, Fair to Midland is fucking fantastic, I'd never thought I'd see any mention of them on this site at all, ever.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

AWESOME! Thanks for posting, been a really long wait for this one! 

Tool could legitimately just record the sounds of their explosive diarrhea smacking against the porcelain of their toilets and release it as a 10 track album, and their dickriding fans will still all claim that it's revolutionizing music. 

They're a good band but the cult following they have just go so overboard. I swear half of them just pretend to like Tool just so other people will say they have great taste in music.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Listened last night, can't say it's bad, but definitely need a week or so to digest, & appreciate. 

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Dickface said:

Tool could legitimately just record the sounds of their explosive diarrhea smacking against the porcelain of their toilets and release it as a 10 track album, and their dickriding fans will still all claim that it's revolutionizing music. 

They're a good band but the cult following they have just go so overboard. I swear half of them just pretend to like Tool just so other people will say they have great taste in music.  

Fans don't pretend to like them

Some percent of Tool fanbase has a problem of liking them too much. Kinda like Radiohead. That's the 'problem' with them

• Upvote 2

📂C:
📁Music
   └📁Tool
       └📁Bad Songs
            └⚠This folder is empty

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, gobaru said:

📂C:
📁Music
   └📁Tool
       └📁Bad Songs
            └⚠This folder is empty

This will never not stay fresh.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Pneuma sounds like southtown by pod at the start haha.

I love this album more than I can type here

1 hour ago, Dickface said:

out of anyone you can pretend to like to have a good taste in music why would you pick tool? lol

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you TOOL and thank you for the leak!

Warrior

Struggling

To Remain

Consequential

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Hells yeah! thanks for uploading!

I mean it's good but it's pretty boring. Most of the songs build to a climax that's way too short. Tool are showing their age with this record for sure.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

@eris do you know why when I try the alac version in iTunes it doesn't recognize it? And can I sync it with my phone to play on my phone? I'm confused why it says apple format but it's not working like it is...can anyone help?

6 minutes ago, Pfunk said:

@eris do you know why when I try the alac version in iTunes it doesn't recognize it? And can I sync it with my phone to play on my phone? I'm confused why it says apple format but it's not working like it is...can anyone help?

i've had the files mixed up the entire time. 's the issue here. i'll get separate FLAC and then ALAC uploaded for you iTunes people.

@eris you sir are amazing !! Greatly appreciate it and thanks!