serafina

Tool - Fear Inoculum (2019)

128 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thank you all the way from oz lol youve made alot of peoples dreams come true....best day ever!!!

Is it real 320 cd rip? Not transcode?

31 minutes ago, pudhead said:

yes, this is a legitimate 320 kbps CD rip. someone on reddit got a copy early out in Vegas then had someone else rip the CD for them. the origins of the ALAC (FLAC) are beyond me. 

34 minutes ago, pudhead said:

It would say if its a transcode

• Upvote 1

Nice. I knew it would leak lol. With tool floating around i knew someone would risk there job for it.

Man, if you were there on Reddit / 4chan / Discord for the Great Mirage Heist, you witnessed something special. What an incredible story just to leak this album, so worth the wait 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Just finished this album and oof, that was a journey. But I made it.

It was not bad, not at all. It was very chilly, with ocassionally louder parts, until 7empest, where things went angry. 

I think I will leave this with an "very good" on my side. Best song is 7empest. 

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

OMG, but I need those interludes to get the full experience<3

Never got into TOOL before, so here we go.

• Upvote 1

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

3 hours ago, humbleledger said:

a lot of people are going to shit themselves when they wake up and groggily check kl

Good thing I shit before I checked

• Haha 1

I've pretty much said everything I need to say to show how excited I am for an album I've been waiting over a decade for. I'm fucking ready.

Kind of confused about these interludes though. They're just digital only? Which makes sense, as the album is eighty minutes already, can't fit anymore onto a cd.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Album of the Year for sure! Nothing is topping this... This is an absolute masterpiece! TOOL somehow exceeded my expectations of 13 years... Unreal!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Edgekrvzher said:

I've pretty much said everything I need to say to show how excited I am for an album I've been waiting over a decade for. I'm fucking ready.

Kind of confused about these interludes though. They're just digital only? Which makes sense, as the album is eighty minutes already, can't fit anymore onto a cd.

Yes, the interludes are digital only. The special edition CD does have a digital download card with it, but I assume it wasn't active until the release on the 30th.

...so if the album lands at normal streaming times, full thing will be available come Leakday.

• Upvote 1

Fantastic album and worth the wait, incredible. 

• Upvote 1

rsz_1tapestry1000x-pad750x1000f8f8f8u1.jpg

Been playing this over and over since i woke up, i think this is pretty much going to be my entire day. Goddamn it's so great.

4 hours ago, Shawn sin said:

Now 20 more years to wait for the next album 

They will all be dead by then.  3 of them are in their 50's, Danny is pushing 60.

2 minutes ago, JPN366 said:

They will all be dead by then.  3 of them are in their 50's, Danny is pushing 60.

Maynard drinks so much wine, I can see him going on until 100.

• Haha 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

7 minutes ago, Edgekrvzher said:

Maynard drinks so much wine, I can see him going on until 100.

He already had his hip replaced two years ago.  I have my doubts.

After years and years of waiting, they did the impossible and matched the hype behind this record. Absolutely incredible. 7empest is by far top 10 Tool songs. FUCKIN BRAVO

• Upvote 1

Oh man. There goes my Sunday. I have a feeling I'll be keeping this in repeat. 

• Upvote 2

Wuddup grandkids. Your pappy was here when history was made.

To the longtime TooL fan that wrote an extensive article begging TooL to pump the breaks on a new album due to the risk of it ruining their near perfect discography, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING WHAT YOU ARE HEARING AND IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO DELETE YOUR POST! thank you for this masterpiece TooL!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thereelmango said:

@eris any chance i can get the version with the interlude tracks included? What i D/L has the 7 tracks.

Interlude tracks are not included on the physical CD (which is where this leak comes from). Wait until Leakday (August 29th) or August 30th (release), all dependent on when the album actually releases, and the interludes will be available.

6 minutes ago, thereelmango said:

@eris any chance i can get the version with the interlude tracks included? What i D/L has the 7 tracks.

Read eris's post...

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh damn what a surprise we have here! Thanks for the upload.

Just now, StuM91 said:

Read eris's post...

My apologies for misinterpreting what he said.....

1 minute ago, eris said:

Interlude tracks are not included on the physical CD (which is where this leak comes from). Wait until Leakday (August 29th) or August 30th (release), all dependent on when the album actually releases, and the interludes will be available.

Thanks. Sorry for the confusion. I misinterpreted what you said in the post. Its early here, my brain isn't quite awake yet.

• Love 1