Anton Chigurh

Sitar Metal - When Time Stands Still (Single) (2019)

12 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Release - August 20, 2019
Genre - Progressive Metal, Instrumental
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. When Time Stands Still (7:26)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

I saw them live back in Feb this year, they opened for Polyphia. Really solid band and really proud of an Indian band coming this far. Don't sleep on them!

• Upvote 5

Really interesting! I've seen some amazing animals as leader's covers by the Sitar player in the past, happy to see that he has this project going on.

@SoapMan7  I was thinking when I saw the video, how is the sound of the sitar live? Can you hear it clearly with all the other instruments in the background?

2 minutes ago, Augusto said:

@SoapMan7  I was thinking when I saw the video, how is the sound of the sitar live? Can you hear it clearly with all the other instruments in the background?

Asking the important questions here ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Augusto said:

Really interesting! I've seen some amazing animals as leader's covers by the Sitar player in the past, happy to see that he has this project going on.

Tbvh, the sound setup in Indian venues isn't always the best but they sounded pretty solid. The guitar was a bit drowned out at times but they put on a great show and the drummer hits so hard as well. Here's an example of how they sound live, the one I went to the mix on the sitar was a lot more audible.

• Upvote 3

@SoapMan7 Thanks for the video!  That actually sounded quite good, although the guitars are drowned out as you mentioned, but still dope nonetheless!

• Upvote 2

Just now, SoapMan7 said:

Tbvh, the sound setup in Indian venues isn't always the best but they sounded pretty solid. The guitar was a bit drowned out at times but they put on a great show and the drummer hits so hard as well. Here's an example of how they sound live, 

Yep, this seems pretty consistent for me!  btw I really like his posture while playing the sitar haha

• Upvote 2

this shit too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly I expected some powerpoint slide transitions in music video..

really cool to see other cultures into metal, but this sounds like Banjo metal

I'll be damn!!

• Upvote 1