Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:

01. Protection (5:50)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

If you have never ever listened to any post-black before,  Alcest is the band to start with, heck, it was the band that hooked me in. 

I will admit black metal on it's own is very difficult to get into.  Black metal is like garlic.  On its own, it is very strong and hard to eat.  But you mix that garlic in with some other ingredients (post-black, atmospheric black, blackgaze, prog etc...), then you get something really easy to digest and rich with flavor.

Despite having the -black metal label, Alcest truly make some beautiful and epic music.  This track is no exception.

• Upvote 7

Great track. Really looking forward to more from them. They never disappoint.

• Upvote 2

Phenomenal, wasn’t expecting anything less than this. 

• Upvote 2

Saw these guys play their last record in full last year. Deadly performance. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly care more about what Neige is doing with Vampillia right now but this is still a really solid new track.

Listened the fuck out of their last album. This seems heavier and more accessible but still amazing. Love it

17 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

If you have never ever listened to any post-black before,  Alcest is the band to start with, heck, it was the band that hooked me in. 

I will admit black metal on it's own is very difficult to get into.  Black metal is like garlic.  On its own, it is very strong and hard to eat.  But you mix that garlic in with some other ingredients (post-black, atmospheric black, blackgaze, prog etc...), then you get something really easy to digest and rich with flavor.

Despite having the -black metal label, Alcest truly make some beautiful and epic music.  This track is no exception.

I couldn't describe black metal better than this! I definitely was not into the black metal spectrum, and even though it was Deafheaven that introduced me to those elements,  Alcest and some bands like Harakiri for the sky showed me the hidden beauty in the aggressiveness of the genre. If you guys don't know yet I would definitely recommend Respire - Dénouement (2018) album. A beautiful union of the blackish world with some elements of classical music (including some amazing strings and trompet sessions on the track Bound).

Amazing artwork! Definitely excited for what's to come.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

New album on October 25.

Hype.

• Upvote 3

Wow that was pretty amazing. Didn't know what i was in for before clicking bc ive never experienced this genre but pleasantly surprised and very pleased this was posted. Im keeping my eyes open for this one and others alike. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

New official video, guys!

• Upvote 2

actual single art

image.png.8b2c326bf9472f942d2ffaef560de3f3.png