dewey duck

Knocked Loose - A Different Shade of Blue (2019)

91 posts in this topic

HERE WE GOOO

Other Releases by

I really like the direction of this album and the production. Will Putney did a great job. Can’t wait to hear these songs live in October. Gonna be fuckin brutal. 

31 minutes ago, Worst Wishes said:

That Emma Boster feature is insane, great idea to have her on here 

Best track on the album imo

This is one of those bands where i somehow can't dislike their style or any single no matter bow weird. First beatdown/heavy hardcore band ive checked out and GOD AM I NOT DISAPPOINTED IMMA GO SKYDIVING AFTER THIS WITH A HUGE ASS BOOMBOX

1 hour ago, スカムです said:

Summers which show you going to 

Leeds

Now should I wait and listen to this until I pick it up from the record store on Friday or? So fucking tempted to just download this right now.

The vocals are so much better here and now they've got actual groovy riffs. Past releases are hit and miss but loving this album.

was exclusively listening to new wave for days and then this came out and I'm about to spinkick that guy grabbing his balls on the train right now

SOLID record !

Man, they did not fuck around with this album whatsoever. An absolutely worthy follow-up to Laugh Tracks, I enjoy a little more than it actually because the songwriting and songs are just better and this album feels so consistent front to back. Love how the songs blend into the next one, that's the shit I DO like. 

Alright... im getting chubby in jeans

*verdict

A complete solid "breakdowns" set of an album.. The vocal though effing intense!!

so far loving the track with keith buckley in it (makin me wonder when ETID will launch new songs???!!)

Didn't like much of their previous work, but this album is fucking next level. Better riffing, screams, breakdowns..front to back. 

• Upvote 4

Alright so we all know I couldn't shut the fuck up about this album to save my life I was so goddamn hyped for this and they lived up to every ounce and then some. This album exploded my fuckin mind it kicked my ass front to back in the most amazing way possible. This is definitely the heaviest album I have listened to this year and has some of the most amazing breakdowns I have heard in for fucking ever. The features on here were amazing and I can't wait to learn every single word front to back of this masterpiece. This makes Laugh Tracks it's bitch, this is my AOTY hands fucking down 10/10. 

favorite tracks: Every Single One

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Had to double check my hears , that P.T. sample in In the Walls got me giddy.

3 hours ago, Scotty_Trees said:

That's cool everyone likes these guys, but I dunno why I just can't get into this band like at all, sorry for being a bit negative =/

Same here, it's not that it's not "good", but I don't know to be honest.. There's not much else to says hahah. I'll give this album a spin for sure tho.

• Upvote 1

IF there's a way to die or to crowd-kill someone at the gym, I will find out soon

• Haha 1

AOTY for me! 10/10 lived up to the hype. 

I'm so thankful for this. Ty, KL! I'm downloading this once as soon as i get home. Wow! Can't wait to hear what i think will be the album of the year

Holy hell, this album is kicking my ass!

this is stupid heavy.

i fucking dig it.

This is a consistently monstrous record.  This is a dummy T H I C C record with the production and overall musical content.  It is pretty damn solid all the way through.

• Upvote 2

i shid i fard i cumb

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I like the heavy part of the album

• Upvote 5

heavier than the gym on January 1st, omgggg

• Upvote 1

Really wish red wine stains made the cut, such a good song live. But this album is incredible front to back. I loved laugh tracks but this is a step in a better direction for them. Can’t wait for the release show in a few days!

10/10 AOTY for meeee.

It's funny cause the vocals are what make them so unique to me and why I love them so much. Lol

~K!zL

• Upvote 1

Locked knoose

Spoiler

600x600bb.jpg148198-696x696.jpg

The album art and album titles are a little familiar. Anyhow, i'm starting to get more and more into Hardcore bands lately. I've never even heard this band before in my life. Perhaps it's time to. Because judging from the comments, my middle school me will fucking love this.