dewey duck

Knocked Loose - A Different Shade of Blue (2019)

93 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Oh Boi, it's here.  Time to raise some concern among whoever hears me blasting this beast. 

Thank you @dewey duck

• Upvote 1

This will make my midnight shift more interesting. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

LET'S

FUCKING 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to crowdkill anything and everything

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

love you fellow Duck, thanks for that

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I am about the ejaculate for however long this album is.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

BRB MY HOUSE NEEDS REMODELLING

this fucks so hard

these songs are going to cause fucking carnage live 

Pretty sure theres going to be deaths at this KL UK/EU tour based on the support and this album lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just now, Summers said:

Pretty sure theres going to be deaths at this KL UK/EU tour based on the support and this album lmao

Too bad they're only playing big venues (from what I can tell), so barriers will be almost a guarantee at most of them :/

Still gonn travel 6.5h to Italy to catch them, hoping for the best

33 minutes ago, Jak said:

Knocked Loose always puts out good stuff, but this one was a little odd...in a few songs they kept reciting the Russian national anthem, and saying they wanted to control the next US election by inputting Trump propaganda on JUUL pods.

Toby Keith also made a surprise feature.

Hey man, some bands sell out but Knocked Loose sends a message about the future and Trump selling his own branded JUUL pods in 2020. This is very important 

• Upvote 1

Alrighty, so this album. 

Its pretty incredible. It’s definitley much more consistent in song quality than Laugh Tracks, and so much has improved over the last couple years. For one, Bryan’s vocals are FAR less annoying (not that they were really before imo, but they’re a lot less screechy). The songwriting and song structures feel a lot more solid and a little less all over the place. The breakdowns hit harder (my god, that one in “In The Walls” is the craziest shit ive ever heard). This is a very solid album and proves that KL aren’t just a one hit wonder. However, my one negative criticism is that the album is a little frontloaded, and loses some steam towards the end. Songs like “Denied By Fate” and “Misguided Son” just don’t hold a candle to the massive tracks at the beginning like “By The Grave” and “In The Walls.” And don’t even get me started on “Guided By The Moon,” what a masterpiece that song is. It’s so doomy and hopeless sounding. It’s the most unique song they’ve ever written, and that breakdown at the end is earth shattering. 

Best songs here are “Trapped In The Grasp Of a Memory,” “A Serpent’s Touch,” “By The Grave,” “In The Walls,” and “Guided By The Moon.” My overalls favorites are definitey “In The Walls” and “Guided By The Moon” though. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

That's cool everyone likes these guys, but I dunno why I just can't get into this band like at all, sorry for being a bit negative =/

• Upvote 4

Just now, Scotty_Trees said:

That's cool everyone likes these guys, but I dunno why I just can't get into this band like at all, sorry for being a bit negative =/

ur good boss, we can’t like everything :)

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

Same here man 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tough to get into the vocals but the instrumentals are so good.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Summers said:

Summers which show you going to 

Never really got into the Knocked Loose hype but will give the new album a listen anyway.

• Upvote 2

just discovered these guys from the EP. can't wait to give this a listen :D

That Emma Boster feature is insane, great idea to have her on here 

• Upvote 6

Thank you

• Upvote 1

After seeing them play by the grave live for the last year and a half it's nice to hear it in studio version. This album slays. 

I'm crowd killing everyone in November.