Michael

A Day To Remember - Degenerates (Single) (2019)

105 posts in this topic

Holy pop-punk! Pretty cool I admit.

Other Releases by

49 minutes ago, desk said:

Top 40 garbage

I actually agree with you for once

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this song or with being signed by Fueled By Ramen. People need to STOP HATING 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This is not what i expected in a bad way. Not a fan of this song. Sorry ADTR, you gotta do better than that my dudes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

At first I was like meh, but the song finished really strong. I like it. Solid track. Got a little four year strong vibes at the end 

• Upvote 3

Not what I want to hear as a first single of an ADTR album. Thought it all just sounded a bit outdated

• Upvote 1

Alright song, ADTR have always had fun, catchy softer songs so I'm not really worried about them abandoning their metalcore roots. Not a huge fan of the 808 synths and tons of auto-tune on Jeremy's voice though, they were doing just fine without those. Also can we talk about the production? Sounds absolutely dreadful. Why do they continue to accept these sub-par productions? BV was also a mess production wise, I don't get it. This is the band that released Homesick and CC, two of the  best-sounding records of the last decade.

Havent listened to ADTR in awhile get to see them in october with i prevail and beartooth so cant wait to hear this one live :) But this is really good and catchy.

Fueled By Ramen is really cool to their bands, probably why ADTR chose to sign to them, they didn't want to deal with Victory Records kinda shit again.

Also ADTR's best songs don't have screams, come at me.

• Upvote 2

Definitely feels like a safe song to get people who have no idea who they are into them, especially considering the kind of bands/artists signed to FBR. Not too far off the kind of music ADTR makes anyway, shouldn't judge the entire album/direction they're taking from just this song. 

• Upvote 1

i swear thats mark hoppus on the bridge amirite?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

The breakdown reminds me of old ADTR. But then there was no heavy ness or screams. This song is a one time listen. Never again. But it gave me the idea to go and listen to So They Say. Haven’t listened to them in a while. 

Its gonna hit like a pillow

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, desk said:

Top 40 garbage

top 5*

• Downvote 1

fuckkkkkkk cant wait to listen to this when i have a minute at work :D man so excited!!!

The Marshmello Collab goes way harder than this

EDIT: In a way even IF IT MEANS A LOT TO YOU goes harder than whatever this is.

• Upvote 2

Well... idk but i think they just playin in their safe zone... offerall still its ADTR

Just now, n1ne0x said:

top 5*

TOP 40 is a radio thing in case there was miscommunication lol, like top 40 hottest tracks that get constantly played and you hear them at least 5 times a day on one station.

Just now, desk said:

TOP 40 is a radio thing in case there was miscommunication lol, like top 40 hottest tracks that get constantly played and you hear them at least 5 times a day on one station.

Oof, fuck. I didn't get it that way HAHA but it's still trash and we can agree on that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Weiße Rose said:

Production sucks

I feel like i shoudl elaborate. This was based on the YouTube Video. Which has so bad audio quality i don't even know what the fuck happened. THe spotify version is decent. Albeit a bit weaker than the production on Bad VIbrations.

It has too much reverb and too much room sound imo. also the effects on the vocals are too much and not really pleasant to my ears. Jeremy also doesn't need them. he can sing fine without them.

50 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

Fueled By Ramen is really cool to their bands, probably why ADTR chose to sign to them, they didn't want to deal with Victory Records kinda shit again.

You only know If It Means A Lot To You & You Had Me At Hello, right? :D

That was fucking garbage.  Their last album in general wasn't very good, but it had a few good tracks.

If the whole album is like this.. rip ADTR.

• Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, MyTearsYW said:

2nd Sucks, Sometimes You're the Hammer, Violence, basically the entire FTWHH album.

Yea, no. 

• Upvote 2