Chrome has marked our site as a phishing site! Help us refute this by reporting this assessment as an error by clicking here. Thanks!
serafina

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! (2019)

114 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked
Release - August 30th, 2019
Genre - Art Pop, Singer/songwriter
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Norman Fucking Rockwell (4:08)
02. Mariners Apartment Complex (4:07)
03. Venice Bitch (9:37)
04. Fuck it I love you (3:38)
05. Doin' Time (3:22)
06. Love song (3:49)
07. Cinnamon Girl (5:00)
08. How to disappear (3:48) 
09. California (5:05)
10. The Next Best American Record (5:49)
11. The greatest (5:00)
12. Bartender (4:23)
13. Happiness is a butterfly (4:32)
14. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it (5:24)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 1

Other Releases by

a cassette tape in 2019 ... LMAO

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

58 minutes ago, NecRose said:

a cassette tape in 2019 ... LMAO

Almost every big artist sell cassettes, vinyl and CDs.

Lana, Ariana, Britney is selling vinyl on urba outfitters, etc..

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, PhantomFear said:

Imagine having to wait for a 128 instead of a 320

It'll be officially out next week. We can wait a few days for a better leak if i happens. 

9 minutes ago, Satan's Favourite said:

It'll be officially out next week. We can wait a few days for a better leak if i happens. 

you mean the 30th, yeah? that's when it comes out, not the 23rd. that's the Taylor Swift album.

• Upvote 2

Leak floppydisk quality

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, calla said:

you mean the 30th, yeah? that's when it comes out, not the 23rd. that's the Taylor Swift album.

Right. 💀

Must have erroneously counted how many weeks it releases. 

2 hours ago, Satan's Favourite said:

Almost every big artist sell cassettes, vinyl and CDs.

Lana, Ariana, Britney is selling vinyl on urba outfitters, etc..

vinyl: yes, niche market, home listening/listening experience cds: sure, on its way out but yeah I guess, I still own cds cassettes: fuck no. never ever, goddamit, no.

have you ever listened to a cassette tape?  tried to find the start of a song, or your favourite part of a song?  Skip past songs that suck listening to the whirling of tape in your ears?  Had to rewind the fucker to be able to listen to it again? Master tapes are a horse of a different colour obviously, but you obviously haven't even held a cassette player unless you have complete contempt for them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

1 hour ago, bvn said:

vinyl: yes, niche market, home listening/listening experience cds: sure, on its way out but yeah I guess, I still own cds cassettes: fuck no. never ever, goddamit, no.

have you ever listened to a cassette tape?  tried to find the start of a song, or your favourite part of a song?  Skip past songs that suck listening to the whirling of tape in your ears?  Had to rewind the fucker to be able to listen to it again? Master tapes are a horse of a different colour obviously, but you obviously haven't even held a cassette player unless you have complete contempt for them.

maybe just let people enjoy things...

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Listening to Lana is always a risk, cassete or not

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 11

1 hour ago, Cornchip said:

maybe just let people enjoy things...

He's not wrong though. Barely anyone sells cassettes these days. There isn't much of a market for them. Vinyl, digital, and cds are still the largest mediums due to quality (or convenience for digital). 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

34 minutes ago, Mbreed said:

He's not wrong though. Barely anyone sells cassettes these days. There isn't much of a market for them. Vinyl, digital, and cds are still the largest mediums due to quality (or convenience for digital). 

The majority of bands I like release albums in a limited quantity on cassette these days. It's an easy way to make money from those that enjoy collecting rare/semi-rare things. I expect 99% of them never get listened to. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Mbreed said:

the second statement is true, but the first isn't. i know plenty of artists, both mainstream and underground, that sell cassettes still

• Upvote 1

I sometimes kinda miss the days of just having my own mixtape recorded onto a tape and listening that on the Busdrive to school and back home. Sure it was more tedious but in a way you were more "connected".
Now I'm just skippin mindlessly til a song comes I wanna play.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Cornchip said:

the second statement is true, but the first isn't. i know plenty of artists, both mainstream and underground, that sell cassettes still

Define plenty, list some names if you will. 

5 hours ago, Clarence Worley said:

The majority of bands I like release albums in a limited quantity on cassette these days. It's an easy way to make money from those that enjoy collecting rare/semi-rare things. I expect 99% of them never get listened to. 

I missed this message. I've probably only seen 2 or 3 bands sell cassettes in the last 2 or 3 years. Most packages are vinyl preorders. It definitely is more of a novelty thing if they do sell them. 

1 hour ago, Mbreed said:

Zebrahead, Sum 41, blink-182, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mbreed said:

alt-J, Billie Eilish, blackbear, Bon Iver, BROCKHAMPTON, Death Grips, Denzel Curry, EDEN, Eminem, Fall Out Boy, FEVER 333, flor, Foals, The Front Bottoms, gnash, Gorillaz, grandson, half•alive, Halsey, Hobo Johnson, I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME, Imagine Dragons, Injury Reserve, J. Cole, The Japanese House, Joji, Jon Bellion, JPEGMAFIA, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Linkin Park, Logic, Mac Miller, The Maine, Muse, My Chemical Romance, N.E.R.D., The Neighbourhood, NF, No Rome, nothing,nowhere., Pale Waves, Panic! at the Disco, Post Malone, Radiohead, Run The Jewels, SCARLXRD, ScHoolboy Q, Shinedown, Tool, Travis Scott, twenty one pilots, Two Door Cinema Club, Tyler, the Creator, $uicideboy$, Vampire Weekend, Vince Staples, XXXTENTACION, The 1975...

just to name a few.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, bvn said:

I have a vinyl player with a radio, CD player and a cassette player.  I have my dad's Bob Dylan greatest hits cassette. I have listened to it. You probably have shit speakers. 

Let people enjoy what they like and be bitter by yourself. Not everyone buys an album for one fucking song. People like me end up loving the whole album. 

• Haha 1

My ding-dong got hard until I saw the uhhh...quality. I'm not even a stickler with quality and I think "lossless quality" is a borderline myth/placebo effect, but below 320 really is noticeable if in volume level alone. Guess I'll just wait. Saw someone on Twitter say that a track is missing anyway, so?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

My ding-dong got hard until I saw the uhhh...quality. I'm not even a stickler with quality and I think "lossless quality" is a borderline myth/placebo effect, but below 320 really is noticeable if in volume level alone. Guess I'll just wait. Saw someone on Twitter say that a track is missing anyway, so?

yes track 8 "how to disappear" is missing entirely. i would recommend you wait for release or a better quality leak. 

I love how the missing track is called "How to Disappear" lmao

wasn't that a MCR title????

9 minutes ago, ae fanboi 7\ said:

I love how the missing track is called "How to Disappear" lmao

wasn't that a MCR title????

almost!

I’m normally very open with music, but wow, I didn’t enjoy those singles at all. 

I just can’t get into any of her music. Most of her songs are quiet, slow, and depressing, with some random swear words thrown in. What’s with all the hype?

If you’re a fan, no hard feelings. Just sharing my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FYI; many producers use cassette tapes as backups for master files.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1