Guest gunface203

Potential Album of the Year Candidate

43 posts in this topic

are you asking to check out the band, or asking for our AOTY potentials?

309870369_nar02.png.0d873f258f0838c2011e001a4b8d3643.png

New Review Every Week!

It's going to be BAD VIBRATIONS for sure

• Love 3

I think you all know that I'm voting for Body Odor

rymacc 2.png last fm acc 2.png

This nigga has got to be fucking shitting us. First he posts this band's links on random threads and shoutbox, then he creates a thread implying this is a potential aoty candidate, no, you should stop posting your band. How can you be so fucking bad at shilling shit is beyond me. End yourself.

• Love 3

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

@@gunface203 that band sounds nuts dude. How is that AOTY? Are you on drugs?

creepin.gif?1318992465

If you listen to 3rd generation metalcore, it ain't the album for you. Other than that, stfu and either peep the album or contribute something valid to this discussion...

If you listen to 3rd generation metalcore, it ain't the album for you. Other than that, stfu and either peep the album or contribute something valid to this discussion...

yep, i love me some breakdowns 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

but fr, Invent, Animate has it for me 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

as of right now with all the release so far this year mine is Architects - All our Gods have Abandoned us but im sure that will change after bad vibrations comes out thrices album was also pretty fucking good and i have a feeling tbs new album will also be really good

• Love 1

but fam... all the posts you've ever written on this site were about the band :) even the deleted ones.

• Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Thank you for potentially stalking me, but that is false and you're being a bit of a wanker about it in general

Oh, and Northlane hasn't been good since 2 albums ago fam

lol at people talking shit on the internet i cant wait to see where this thread goes. im bout to pop a bag of popcorn this should be fun!

excuse me

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

lol at people talking shit on the internet i cant wait to see where this thread goes. im bout to pop a bag of popcorn this should be fun!

i won't let this get far. I either ban someone from posting (shit) or lock this topic.

t2DLnik.png

i won't let this get far. I either ban someone from posting (shit) or lock this topic.

booo lol but i get where you coming from

No shit talk on my end mate, just wondering why this super angsty fellow has taken a personal vendetta against me for trying to share good music  :)

shade :D

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Singularity had some solid tracks too but after Adrian left it went to shit in my opinion

ok no more fighting just stick to the topic idk

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

All Of Our God's Have Abandoned Us hands down

If you would actually start an honest topic that doesn't mislead people to your shitty band, maybe people wouldn't be so hostile towards you? Just a thought.

I'd even check out your band if you started a topic that said "check out & support my band if you like (insert genre here)" but when you mislead people they have a right to take action and be hostile towards you.

If you would actually start an honest topic that doesn't mislead people to your shitty band, maybe people wouldn't be so hostile towards you? Just a thought.

I'd even check out your band if you started a topic that said "check out & support my band if you like (insert genre here)" but when you mislead people they have a right to take action and be hostile towards you.

well now i feel stupid

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Structures was better than Northlane ever was, is, and will be.

Round 1, FIGHT!  B)

Structures was better than Northlane ever was, is, and will be.

Round 1, FIGHT!  B)

they're my fave, bc they're from my city 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

they're my fave, bc they're from my city 

Would that by any chance be Rack City? :ph34r:  ( . )( . )